Ask a Pakistani dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    It really is when did you go?
    About a year ago. Been there once before that too. Went for my friends wedding the last time. The views of the mountains and country is absolutely beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      It really is when did you go?
      Terrel is one of us.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        Terrel is one of us.

Indeedy, fella. Just a little more Sri Lankan looking though, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Indeedy, fella. Just a little more Sri Lankan looking though, lol.

A brother is a brother, man.

Comment

I am sure Mohammed Bin Qasim was an Arab. He is the dude who conquered Sind.
            Yeah Sindh was conquered by the Arabs but they didn't really didn't do much after that.

The Turks were the ones to truly establish themselves in the region ... Pakistan follows a Turkic Iranian tradition.

Mahmud Ghaznavi, Muhammad Ghori, and all of the latter dynasties and rulers were Turkish ... they were more influential than the Arabs and ruled longer in the area.

Kababs were supposedly invented by the Iranians and were first being served in the Dehli Sultanate, a Turkish dynasty in South Asia. Arabs didn't invent them nor did they bring them to S. Asia. Pakistan is more culturally related to Iran and the Turkic people than the Arabs. I don't even think they existed back when the Arabs were in control of Sindh and Punjab.
            Last edited by TysonBomb; 01-14-2013, 02:16 AM.

Comment

I learn something each day.

Comment

If you mean the civil war of 1971 and the concurrent 3rd war with India, we are over it. Frankly, Pakistan is better off without Bangladesh. Pakistan's economy is about twice the size of Bangladesh's (with approx same population base), it is a nuclear power, enjoys considerable sporting success in its main sports (cricket and hockey) and so on.

The Bengalis were always a low people, with low morals and flood prone land. Trust me, no one cares any more.
                LOL the butthurt is strong within you

Comment

What do you feel about individuals using suicide bombs to make a point? or terror in general?

Also why was Osama found so close to a Pakistani military base (less than a mile)?

Comment

why is there a high percentange of pakistani grooming gangs in UK?
                    why is there a high percentage of pakistanis involved in fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
                      What do you feel about individuals using suicide bombs to make a point? or terror in general?

Also why was Osama found so close to a Pakistani military base (less than a mile)?
                      Suicide is haram - period. Suicide terrorism is very haram. I oppose radicalism 110%. Osama being near Kakul MA I dont know, maybe he got a good deal on rent?

Sometimes, it is easier to hide in plain site.

Comment

Working...
                      X