Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts and opinions on this please?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts and opinions on this please?

the last 6 squares..

seen that image many times in forums, my goodness i didnt know that was ****en real even when people said it was, let alone a famous pic..

its impressive but also excessive IMO, im sure theyve crunched their numbers twice but it still seems to me very hypothetical

Comment

all i know is i have no control over things that reastically, have no meaningful impact on my life.

the pics look cool though and should make for a decent wallpaper.
      Last edited by Frogs!; 04-14-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

but the image of the last 6 squares thats 100% not doctored right?

Comment

there's an equally vast universe inside of us.

There is no limit inside, and there is no limit outside. You can go forever in either direction and you'll never see a finish line. It just keeps going for eternity.

We're infinitely bigger than the cells that make us, which are infinitely bigger than the atoms that make them, which is infintely bigger than it's nucleus, and who know what the hell is beyond that. We don't have the technology to go that small.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
            but the image of the last 6 squares thats 100% not doctored right?
            idk if the image is doctored or not, but giving resolutions and whatnot im curious how they quantify trillions of stars in each tiny spec of light... not that they are right OR wrong, id rather go with 'infinite' as opposed to their guesses

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            there's an equally vast universe inside of us.

There is no limit inside, and there is no limit outside. You can go forever in either direction and you'll never see a finish line. It just keeps going for eternity.

We're infinitely bigger than the cells that make us, which are infinitely bigger than the atoms that make them, which is infintely bigger than it's nucleus, and who know what the hell is beyond that. We don't have the technology to go that small.
            pretty good

proving why all things are RELATIVE

Comment

Just shows how insignificant we are. The fact people believe we are important is ludicrous, and it took a while for the Church to even believe we weren't the centre of our solar system. Just look at the masses of stuff there, if we are an important race then whoever's looking after us had a lot of free time and decided to make a bucketload of other things too.

I like the Galileo quote which is probably a myth but, whatever. When he was forced to admit to the Pope his work was a fraud and the earth was stationary in the centre of the universe. The story goes as he walked out he muttered under his breath "Eppur si mouve." or "But yet it moves."

Comment

whenever i see stuff like this, i want to live in star wars and marry an old wealthy alien lady

Comment

Working...
                X