No announcement yet.

Sky's build up of Haye v Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky's build up of Haye v Harrison

Anyone notice how Sky are doing there upmost to make out like Audley has a great chance against Haye. I've just watched Johnny Nelson showing Mike Tyson video of Audley beating SCOTT BELSHAW and acting like he's beat Muhammad Ali. I don't think Tyson was buying it though.

Haye stops that bum in 3 rounds

Originally posted by GRANDSLAM View Post
    Anyone notice how Sky are doing there upmost to make out like Audley has a great chance against Haye. I've just watched Johnny Nelson showing Mike Tyson video of Audley beating SCOTT BELSHAW and acting like he's beat Muhammad Ali. I don't think Tyson was buying it though.

agreed similar to how HBO are making Margarito look good and Pacquaio the opposite.

Comment

What do you expect? They have a product to sell, so of course they're going hype it up and promote it as a competitive event.

Comment

HEH Audley has a chance....Haye should win but its a 12 round fight so you dont know...Audleys reach is longer than Valuev so that could create problems for Haye but unlikely

Comment

their shwoing a 'Behind the Rops'program at 6pm on thursday

Comment

Harrison is going to choke worse than any of his previous fights and Haye is going to demolish him. I won't even bother buying this fight on Sky Box Office and I would rather pay to watch a Sprott vs Harrison rematch than this mismatch of a fight.

David Haye is being very clever in milking his reputation as a heavyweight champion and he is going to make a nice chunk of change from this fight and he would now go on to fight the Klitschko's. I still can't believe Haye is fighting Audley. I never even dreamed of seeing this fight, let alone be asked to pay for it lol.

On the other hand, the Margarito vs Pacquiao fight is at least a better match up between two top class fighters. Margo has been out for a while but je had a good tune up fight against somebody and Pacquiao is at his peak but Margo has a lot of advantages going for him and Manny will have his work cut out.

If the Haye-Harrison fight had a decent undercard then I might have paid to watch but I ain't too fussed about Groves as of yet and hopefully I will catch a half decent online stream.

Comment

Thursday 6pm - Behind the Ropes - A look insde the 2 camps of haye n harrison

Comment

fraudley a farce harrison-NO you can't!

ive noticed this very much so,and its doin me head in!

i cant wait for this fight just so ile never have to hear fraudley spit out bullsiht about his "calling" and landing his left,when he has little power,has never fought anyone half decent! and is slow and flat footed as hell,he might be in good shape,but he still getting sparked out cold.this will bea bit of good practice for haye fighting a tall rangey fighter with a jab who is slow movement wise.

i feel sorry for the stupid joe public who will have been convinced that this fight is a contest,they shouldnt have ex pros lying to them convincing them to waste money on betting for a farce or anything like that.

they should just know there seein a public execution and to enjoy it and witness the future undispted heavyweight champ once the klits agree to being fair and reasonable in thier demands.

i too will be watching it (on flash sport streams),itle be over in the first round or less!.
                Haye like us all is fed up of the **** talk and disapointment of fraudley,a farce will be put out of his misery and sent into retirement once and for all,Hayes gonna get a lot of public backing when they see how good he is agaisnt someone they thought was good because he was an amatuer champion yonks ago!.

Haye talks,but he backs it up.
                and all the people who for strange reasons like klits but not haye will tune in to hope haye loses,but will see him in best shape and performance yet i hope.

vs valuev he broke his right hand in the 3rd round on valuevs big fat head,so he wasnt as attacking as he could have been.

vs ruiz he went a month without sparring,yet still floored him with the first combination,looked quick still,with good foot work and upper body movement,albiet still too sloppy for his standards.but entertaining!.

if the klits dont agree to fight next,he should fight adamek or areola on hbo in vegas,get his profile up good in america and shut up people by easily outboxing beating up and knocking out these chumps the way the klits should have done(they drag fights out with boring anti fighting!)

if he fights enough top ranked guys the klits will have Haye as thier mandatory soon enough!.

ide happily have haye clean up the division and entertain a bit longer before finishing the klitsckos off.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
                  ive noticed this very much so,and its doin me head in!

i cant wait for this fight just so ile never have to hear fraudley spit out bullsiht about his "calling" and landing his left,when he has little power,has never fought anyone half decent! and is slow and flat footed as hell,he might be in good shape,but he still getting sparked out cold.this will bea bit of good practice for haye fighting a tall rangey fighter with a jab who is slow movement wise.

i feel sorry for the stupid joe public who will have been convinced that this fight is a contest,they shouldnt have ex pros lying to them convincing them to waste money on betting for a farce or anything like that.

they should just know there seein a public execution and to enjoy it and witness the future undispted heavyweight champ once the klits agree to being fair and reasonable in thier demands.

i too will be watching it (on flash sport streams),itle be over in the first round or less!.
                  Haye like us all is fed up of the **** talk and disapointment of fraudley,a farce will be put out of his misery and sent into retirement once and for all,Hayes gonna get a lot of public backing when they see how good he is agaisnt someone they thought was good because he was an amatuer champion yonks ago!.

Haye talks,but he backs it up.
                  and all the people who for strange reasons like klits but not haye will tune in to hope haye loses,but will see him in best shape and performance yet i hope.

vs valuev he broke his right hand in the 3rd round on valuevs big fat head,so he wasnt as attacking as he could have been.

vs ruiz he went a month without sparring,yet still floored him with the first combination,looked quick still,with good foot work and upper body movement,albiet still too sloppy for his standards.but entertaining!.

if the klits dont agree to fight next,he should fight adamek or areola on hbo in vegas,get his profile up good in america and shut up people by easily outboxing beating up and knocking out these chumps the way the klits should have done(they drag fights out with boring anti fighting!)

if he fights enough top ranked guys the klits will have Haye as thier mandatory soon enough!.

ide happily have haye clean up the division and entertain a bit longer before finishing the klitsckos off.
                  Will be intretsing to hear what audley has to say about his performance whne he gets KTFO lol. Haye needs to fight either klitschko by JUne 2011 imo

Comment

Thats hilarious, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X