Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rips Gamboa, Marquez Over Alleged PED Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner VS Rios,let's see! No to Old MARQUEZ which is few minutes to retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Can't deny what he says is true regarding cheats.
      If you want to throw suspicion off yourself, just point the finger at others.

Can't wait until Broner tests dirty.

Comment

Im very disappointed that Danny Garcia is not being considered a opponent. I would like to have seen Garcia vs Broner.

Comment

Hard to believe what anybody says in boxing these days, but if he really is clean then respect. His points are certainly valid, gotta have somebody speaking out on PED's even if it is a fighter who otherwise enrages fans and opponents with his talk outside of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
            Broner cycles off the PEDs in plenty of time for the testing.
            or he is actually clean and does not like the fact that he does it the right way while others cheat to get to championship level. i dont blame him not sure what makes you think he uses anyway is that like a way of not having to admit how good he has become?

Comment

"If me and Gamboa ever fight, i knock him out and then everyone is like 'Oh, he was supposed to do it, he was bigger, he was stronger'"

I know this guy loves Mayweather and wants to bring the same character, but it doesn't mean he has to use Floyd's lines and logic in every interview.

Comment

Good article.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                  "If me and Gamboa ever fight, i knock him out and then everyone is like 'Oh, he was supposed to do it, he was bigger, he was stronger'"

I know this guy loves Mayweather and wants to bring the same character, but it doesn't mean he has to use Floyd's lines and logic in every interview.
                  It is exactly what people would say though. Floyd didn't cross my mind when he said that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                    Broner cycles off the PEDs in plenty of time for the testing.
                    Wouldn't be surprised but exactly what makes you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Wouldn't be surprised but exactly what makes you say that?
                      An understanding of current pro sports and how PED users think and act.

Comment

Working...
                      X