No announcement yet.

Oscar planned October comeback?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
    Says the guy with 10,000 posts on an internet forum...

Glad Oscar came to his senses. When the body says, "no", it's best to listen. He already stuck around too long.
    LOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by JuanmaLopezATG
      your a much much bigger loser and failure then him though

and i don't even like oscar
      I never called him a failure. I called him a loser. and u don't know anything about me. but i haven't failed much in my life and I've achieved a lot considering where I came from so eh not really concerned in your opinion about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        He's a loser yet you idolize Floyd who has suspect relationships with Ellerbe and 50 Cent, and pays for his GF to appear on 24/7? Did I mention he hits women? Use some logic Mr. 10k + posts.
        I've called Floyd a loser numerous times. Smh really stop trying so hard. u probably have more posts than I do. u and your numerous alts that is.

I wrote a simple comment about Oscar wasn't meant to spark a discussion. I don't mind Oscar but he's an attention whore at times. this is a forum where we talk about boxing wtf do I care about how many posts I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
          Says the guy with 10,000 posts on an internet forum...

Glad Oscar came to his senses. When the body says, "no", it's best to listen. He already stuck around too long.

Comment

Working...
          X