Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Kirkland Doubts Carlos Molina Will Go The Distance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Kirkland Doubts Carlos Molina Will Go The Distance

Top junior middleweight contender James Kirkland (30-1, 27KOs) is ready to put on another show when he steps in the ring with Carlos Molina (19-4-2, 6KOs) on January 28th at the Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas. The HBO televised card is headlined by Erik Morales defending his WBC junior welterweight title against unbeaten Danny Garcia. Kirkland has studied Molina's style, and some of his recent fights with Erislandy Lara and Kermit Cintron, and he doesn't expect him to go the distance.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope to see a ko. Go Kirkland.

Comment

Kirkland has a lot to work on, I hope he hasn't forgotten that Angulo almost blasted him out of there.

Comment

Kirkland will be floored early to come back to knock the guy out late.

Comment

Kirkland is going to smash Molina. Won't even be close.

Comment

Kirkland is a Beast who is probably going to Make Alot of Fighters Price themselves out of a Showdown with Him, but Dude better respect Molina a little more.

Comment

Im just afraid molina will try to make it boring with alot of clinching but i dont think that will stop kirkland from sparking him out.

Comment

War Kirkland!

All james needs to do is get past the first round OK and he'll be just fine. Seems like he's super tense or something in the first round as that's the only round he ever gets knocked down in (angulo, ishida, conyers)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Top junior middleweight contender James Kirkland (30-1, 27KOs) is ready to put on another show when he steps in the ring with Carlos Molina (19-4-2, 6KOs) on January 28th at the Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas. The HBO televised card is headlined by Erik Morales defending his WBC junior welterweight title against unbeaten Danny Garcia. Kirkland has studied Molina's style, and some of his recent fights with Erislandy Lara and Kermit Cintron, and he doesn't expect him to go the distance.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  I have a feeling this might go the distance, Molina by UD.

Comment

Molina's awkward jittery style will cause James problems very early, but by the 3rd round, James is going to start finding his range with the jab and will pick Molina off coming in. Once James gets going, he's hard to stop, and Molina in my opinion doesn't have the boxing skill to simply pick James off, and obviously doesn't have the power to keep him at bay. Kirkland walked through Angulo literally. I don't see Molina having the tools to stop James, and doesn't have the defense to evade punishment. Molina will completely buckle by the 6th round. Kirkland TKO7.

Comment

Working...
                    X