Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mega MILLIONS lotto draw @244 MILLION! tonight, What would JOO DO if u won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy BoxingScene and give myself full rep

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Buy BoxingScene and give myself full rep
      Ha, hook me up with a gig! If I won I would give a lot to charity, help out all my friends and family and live easy. I don't know what charity yet. I would have to really think it over so the money goes to good use. I would probably have a lot more friends after I won then before though.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        start a promtional company
        This is probably the smartest move. Either that or a production company...

Comment

The gold-diggers would be all over you regardless if you look like Michael Berryman.

Comment

Pay off my house my dads house and buy my brothers houses,my mom would be sht out of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
              Ha, hook me up with a gig! If I won I would give a lot to charity, help out all my friends and family and live easy. I don't know what charity yet. I would have to really think it over so the money goes to good use. I would probably have a lot more friends after I won then before though.
              I'll make you the next BPP

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Pay off my house my dads house and buy my brothers houses,my mom would be sht out of luck.

i would pay for The Black Hole in Oakland and have them go to Denver when the Raiders play there

Comment

Ferrari Scuderia. Test drived it once, and I want that to be my permanent car :P

Comment

Buy a new car.
                    Buy a cycle of sauce
                    Update my wardorbe
                    Pay off my parents debt
                    Save the rest.

Comment

Reserve a flight on the next space shuttle trip and plant the first marijuana seed on the moon.

Comment

Working...
                      X