No announcement yet.

They're Bombing Gaza Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    That's three or four times now you've tried to convince me that the situation is simple by talking about the plight of Palestinians. Maybe you can persuade me of the simplicity by conjuring up more folksy images of men making "home made" rockets in his basement, or maybe wearing "just a rucksack". Perhaps this will make me forget the fact that these "home made rockets" are used to deliberately target and kill civilians, and that the rucksack is filled with explosives for a similar purpose. Perhaps if you tell me about how the evil jews are so mean I can forget about the fact that the ruling Palestinian party's stated aim according to their manifesto is to exterminate jews. Hey I might even forget that said party's first act when achieving executive power in the region was to round up and MURDER their fellow Palestinians who had the misfortune to belong to the Palestinian Authority.

Like I keep on saying, this situation is complex and cannot be whittled down to Jew=bad, Arab=good. When you stop doing that then I will be able to stop too.
    I don't believe I mentioned the word Jew in my posts I mentioned Zionism don't put words into my mouth it makes you look silly, keep up. The blockade has nothing what so ever to do with terrorism.

The fact is the Israel government refuse to accept anybody's humanity but there own. They need to recognise the humanity of the Palestinian people and that is the struggle, because if people recognised that these crimes would not be committed. The struggle is to bring equality to all nothing more nothing less its not about the supremacy of anyone or the dehumanisation of anybody else that's Zionism.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
      I don't believe I mentioned the word Jew in my posts I mentioned Zionism don't put words into my mouth it makes you look silly, keep up. The blockade has nothing what so ever to do with terrorism.

The fact is the Israel government refuse to accept anybody's humanity but there own. They need to recognise the humanity of the Palestinian people and that is the struggle, because if people recognised that these crimes would not be committed. The struggle is to bring equality to all nothing more nothing less its not about the supremacy of anyone or the dehumanisation of anybody else that's Zionism.
      "Zionist" is a code word for "jew" and you know it. The language used to describe "zionists" is indistinguishable from the language used to describe "jews" since time immemorial, and the call for the extermination of "zionists" echos the genocidal calls of anti-semites throughout history.

And you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mast View Post
        Why are people suprized?

The Zionists dont want peace. They want to increase their borders by murdering and raping the Palestinians.

Israel needs to be wiped of the map.
        WAKE UP FOOL !!!!!

First God set the borders and the Palestinians are trespassing.

Read Gods Word, Joshua Chapter 1

Comment

The vermin should be banned from The Lounge, period.

He's only here to slyly force his abject prejudice down the forum's collective throat in a cloak of mealy-mouthed, disingenuous bullshit.

This place shouldn't be so permissive of weirdos like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post
            The vermin should be banned from The Lounge, period.

He's only here to slyly force his abject prejudice down the forum's collective throat in a cloak of mealy-mouthed, disingenuous bullshit.

This place shouldn't be so permissive of weirdos like that.
            Are you talking about yourself?

Comment

Working...
            X