Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this "You're an idiot if you don't think Pac destroys Hatton" stuff reminds me of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lot of people have hit the nail on the head,nobody knew oscar would be a barely walking zombie come fight night

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
      Damn, I just can't wait until May 2nd, because I know Pac's going to win. Hatton just not on his level. It's fuking sad to see all these biased white boys who think Hatton is some great athletic specimen which he is not.

Wow, he beat Kostya Zyu one of the most overrated fighters ever, BIG FUKING DEAL. The great white hope/hype of the 2000s.

But I also know how these same people will come up with different excuses once Hatton loses. Sad truth about the biased losers in life.
      you're a disgusting racist and the worst bigot on this site. I'm going to recommend you get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
        "You're an idiot if you don't think De La Hoya knocks out Pacquiao."

Not saying everyone will be proved wrong again. Just gets me thinking.

its very disrespectful to ricky hatton... but its not like MP doesnt have his share of haters as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
          Damn, I just can't wait until May 2nd, because I know Pac's going to win. Hatton just not on his level. It's fuking sad to see all these biased white boys who think Hatton is some great athletic specimen which he is not.

Wow, he beat Kostya Zyu one of the most overrated fighters ever, BIG FUKING DEAL. The great white hope/hype of the 2000s.

But I also know how these same people will come up with different excuses once Hatton loses. Sad truth about the biased losers in life.
          Digest this: You're obviously one of those less exprienced chaps who thought the win over DLH was something special.. Personally, I thought some clown had got Pete Docherty in to sing the national anthems..

Pacquaio COULD NOT make an example out of over the hill featherweights- Barrera, Morales & JMM..

I conclude: He is f****d at L/W

Comment

well since no one said at the time pac man would beat DLH you just jinxed it homeboy
            hatton will lose but he will impress us though.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
              Digest this: You're obviously one of those less exprienced chaps who thought the win over DLH was something special.. Personally, I thought some clown had got Pete Docherty in to sing the national anthems..

Pacquaio COULD NOT make an example out of over the hill featherweights- Barrera, Morales & JMM..

I conclude: He is f****d at L/W

1. Pacquiao did make an example out of Barrera (in their first fight) and Morales (2nd and especially the 3rd fight), so what the hell are you talking about freckles?

2. Do you Pacman haters really think DLH loss on Dec 6 was 100% (or even 90%) attributable to the fact that DLH didn't manage his weight? I mean, couldn't you guys give Pacman at least SOME credit for winning the fight, very easily at that? The fact is that no matter how much better his weight condition would have been, he would have lost that fight. His skills were the main factor in the loss. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Comment

Working...
              X