No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Donaire's First Left Hook Will End Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Donaires left hook will be his downfall. Rigondeaux isn't Arce, Darchinyan or any of these other face first brawlers. Hes a scientist. He is so calculated and intelligent.

He doesn't miss, there is no wasted shots, no wasted movement and he is always perfectly balanced and ready too strike.

If Rigondeaux was American this whole board would be saying he was the second coming of Pernell Whitaker!

Come April 13th you will see why I hold him in such high regard. You have not seen the best of Rigondeaux yet, he has so much more in the toolbox. I really hope Donaire is as good as these people like too think he is because that will only bring the very best out of Rigo.
    Oh, oh! Dan Cov in da hooouuuuse! Get ready to be schooled on Rigo!

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      Truth is Donaire himself has a small fanbase. His style is not attractive to casual fans. He knows it and he's been trying be more aggressive in his last fights and willing to get hit just to enliven the atmosphere. A defensive-conscious Donaire, which is his normal style, would stink up the place.
      That's the same as Floyd! then Floyd use his bad boy image! then walla!! Money May was born!

Pac loosing, is a good thing for Nonito! Lot of us were hurt, now we need redemption! Nonito uplift us with Arce KO! But we need more! Donaire's wife's pregnant, once a baby is born, it will change Nonito's aura! He'll become more human, and Pac bandwagon will finally appreciate Nonito! And u know what that means?? Millions!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        Whitaker doesn't gets in trouble like Rigo! And Darchnyan, Arce, Montiel has a better beard than Rigo!

You're exaggerating lol; what trouble? He got tagged twice by Marroquinn and got clipped off balance by Corboda, wow lol
        Nitpicking!
        It doesn't matter Rigondeaux doesn't plan on testing that theory. Its the art of hitting and not getting hit and hes a master of that.

Arce was known for his heart (in his prime at least) not so much his chin, he's been knocked down and stopped fu.ck knows how many times all throughout his career. And whilst Montiel & Darchinyan do have good beards they're stylistically made for Donaire and have no defense what so ever.

Comment

• Thanks Robert, for telling us the obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Donaire doesn't need a KO to win, just land enough and Rigo is gonna get scared of getting KOd and he's gonna be put on his heels.

I don't think Rigo would be willing to bang. Nonito just needs to learn from the Manny mistake and keep patient with this guy, although conserved pressure would be great to Nonito's fight plan if you get what I mean.
            What do you base that on? The Cordoba fight? Because that's the only time Rigo ever acted anything remotely like that. He took two much better shots versus Marroquin and reacted quite differently. Guillermo will fight carefully against Donaire, but not cautiously. It would be foolish not to respect Nono's power, but Rigo isn't going to fight scared. I've seen Donaire run around after taking a good shot and no one's predicting he'll be running around the ring from Rigo, a man with good power himself.

Comment

• this fight will tell us which pharmacy truly is the best. conte or memo? who r u picking?

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Indeed.

Donaire's professional resume is obviously leagues above Rigo's, since Guille only has 11 fights; but if you dissect Nonito's record, you find that some of his victories don't carry as much shine as upon first glance. They were talking about doing a rematch with Darchinyan if the Rigo fight fell through. Darchinyan, the fighter Donaire annihilated in the fifth round over five years ago. Darchinyan, the 37 year-old boxer whose lost two out of his last three fights. Is it me, or is there a pattern here?
                Darchinyan was a Monster when Donaire fought him! Donaire was a 7-1 underdog!! That's nonito's greatest win!

Darchinyan's loss after that doesn't matter! His confidence was shot after that KO!

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  What do you base that on? The Cordoba fight? Because that's the only time Rigo ever acted anything remotely like that. He took two much better shots versus Marroquin and reacted quite differently. Guillermo will fight carefully against Donaire, but not cautiously. It would be foolish not to respect Nono's power, but Rigo isn't going to fight scared. I've seen Donaire run around after taking a good shot and no one's predicting he'll be running around the ring from Rigo, a man with good power himself.
                  Rigo doesn't have the power to hurt Nonito, plus Nonito has a great chin. The only way Rigo has a shot is if Nonito gets careless, however I do not see that happening because Garcia will have Nonito prepared to the best of his abilities in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    Darchinyan was a Monster when Donaire fought him! Donaire was a 7-1 underdog!! That's nonito's greatest win!

Darchinyan's loss after that doesn't matter! His confidence was shot after that KO!
                    That was then; this is now. It was a great win over five years ago. Now Vic is 37 years old and has lost two of his last three bouts. I'm talking about the rematch talk they were having when it looked like the Rigo fight was in danger. What don't you understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                      Rigo doesn't have the power to hurt Nonito, plus Nonito has a great chin. The only way Rigo has a shot is if Nonito gets careless, however I do not see that happening because Garcia will have Nonito prepared to the best of his abilities in the ring.
                      Dream on, dude. Rigo has plenty of power. Maybe not as explosive as Nonito, but a .38 can kill you just the same as a .44.

Comment

Working...
                      X