Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Bisping is a Prick, I Want Him and Velasquez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    I'd like fury to fight some other contenders, but in case you didn't notice, that doesn't happen anymore. Just look at arreola, Haye, or any of them really.

All they do is fight bums and journeyman until they get an inflated rankingand a payday .

It's part of the reason the division is suffering, none of them are hardened in battle, the weak dint get weeded out, and so they fold like cheap suits against the brothers
    Well there should be some better fights this year. Arreola has Stiverne for an eliminator and maybe Adamek-Pulev will happen. Not bad.
    But it's true that the division is suffering from the best not fighting the best.
    Fury should finally fight Price, are both of them ducking each other at this point, or the promoters are messing around.
    I don't even count the clown David Haye.

Comment

I'd like fury to fight some other contenders, but in case you didn't notice, that doesn't happen anymore. Just look at arreola, Haye, or any of them really.

All they do is fight bums and journeyman until they get an inflated rankingand a payday .

It's part of the reason the division is suffering, none of them are hardened in battle, the weak dint get weeded out, and so they fold like cheap suits against the brothers
      With the brothers choosing fighters like Chisora, Charr and Mormeck for fights they don't need to fight each other. They have more chance getting a fight with the bro's if they are in the lower half of the top 10 by the looks of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        With the brothers choosing fighters like Chisora, Charr and Mormeck for fights they don't need to fight each other. They have more chance getting a fight with the bro's if they are in the lower half of the top 10 by the looks of it.
        Chisora was chosen because he likely beat Helenius and got robbed in Finland. Chisora was a dangerous opponent at the time.
        Charr was chosen because Haye backed out (again again) from a Vitali fight he was offered in Moscow - they had to replace him on short notice.
        Mormeck was a stinker, but hey, so was David Haye.

Comment

lol@blond john comment. Fury, 50 cent and Gamboa v Broner, Price and Arum, sign it!!!

Comment

In case you haven't noticed it doesn't only happen in the heavyweight division. It also happens in just about all the divisions that don't weigh 168 pounds. And the only reason I did not include the Super Middle weights was because of the Super 6 tournament. And that is what happens when you have enough belts going around for at least half the fighters in the top ten.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
              Chisora was chosen because he likely beat Helenius and got robbed in Finland. Chisora was a dangerous opponent at the time.
              Charr was chosen because Haye backed out (again again) from a Vitali fight he was offered in Moscow - they had to replace him on short notice.
              Mormeck was a stinker, but hey, so was David Haye.
              Klitsckhos are fighting bums too. Why deny it? Charr, sosnowski, briggs, Mormeck, Thompson... The list goes on and on. What made Chisora a bum after the Vitali fight? He had pushed him to the limit, winning the last round and even Vitali said he could have lost. Haye fights him, suddenly he's a shot bum? Just klitsckhos being jealous they aren't selling out arenas at the moment. Everyone's fighting chumps, just the way it is. However, if Vitali v Haye doesn't happen this summer, we all know who to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                Klitsckhos are fighting bums too. Why deny it? Charr, sosnowski, briggs, Mormeck, Thompson... The list goes on and on. What made Chisora a bum after the Vitali fight? He had pushed him to the limit, winning the last round and even Vitali said he could have lost. Haye fights him, suddenly he's a shot bum? Just klitsckhos being jealous they aren't selling out arenas at the moment. Everyone's fighting chumps, just the way it is. However, if Vitali v Haye doesn't happen this summer, we all know who to blame.
                Haye lost to Wladimir by a larger margin than Sultan Ibragimov and Samuel Peter did. Haye is nothing special. He is just another Klitschko victim.

Comment

I dont mind Fury.

But how can one man talk so much **** when he clearly ran from Price.

Comment

When is Bisping going to rematch Blonde John?

Comment

an M.M.A fighter would obliterate a boxer any day of the week.
                      what a fool, this fury is from a ***** background i think...
                      i know *****s are definately game but, please...?
                      micky "the count" bisping would do him easily, fury would never fight again.
                      he would suffer badly.
                      however, i would give him a chance against either klit but,
                      get past david haye and prove his credibilty amongst the top heavyweights first.

Comment

Working...
                      X