No announcement yet.

Don't bother watching HBO Broner vs. Rees, its predictable win for AB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    You are not a real boxing fan either, why do you always have to bring up Pacquiao? This thread has nothing to do with Pac but you guys keep bringing him up.

I actually like Broner, but you got offended and jumped the gun.
    One, because like mentioned above you had no problem watching Pac vs margarito but you say you won't watch this...

Two, I’m not offended at all. I just find it funny when fake boxing fans say hey don't watch this fight or don't watch that fight... bla bla bla...

It's ****ing stupid.

Comment

i wont watch this trash fight thanks the concern.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        One, because like mentioned above you had no problem watching Pac vs margarito but you say you won't watch this...

Two, I’m not offended at all. I just find it funny when fake boxing fans say hey don't watch this fight or don't watch that fight... bla bla bla...

It's ****ing stupid.
        ONE ONE ONE shut up, I only replied when someone ASKED me about that ****, I didn't even bring Pacquiaos name anywhere near my thread, never, you and those other guys brought it up.

Comment

Only reason I have HBO is for boxing. If a fight is on, I watch it. It is a mismatch but at least it is boxing on a Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by ottocon860 View Post
            Only reason I have HBO is for boxing. If a fight is on, I watch it. It is a mismatch but at least it is boxing on a Saturday night.
            Good point, at least it isn't on ppv.

Mike Tyson had a lot of bum fight mismatches on PPV, that is when Don King was really milking the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
              Look at all the people that decided not to watch Pac Maquez 4. Remember Douglas vs Tyson? Anything can happen in boxing.
              if anyone didn't watch pac-marquez it was because they were tired of seein it not because it was thought to be a mismatch,everyone thought pacquiao just lost to marquez so how was this a mis match

Comment

funny how some on here are actually making it seem as if donaire-arce wasn't a mis match

Comment

I try to watch every boxing match that I can. No fight is a for sure win its on hbo not ppv why not?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i'll watch it because i never miss a gavin rees fight. i particularly enjoy his post-fight interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      No because Margarito actually had a shot he was bigger stronger than Manny plus stylistically you know you were going to get a war both styles are super aggressive so it was worth the cash for entertainment value, Rees is smaller and unproven, he isn't even dangerous. Broner will whoop him easy a cake walk bout.
                      oh lord......you tards are something else. poochiao zero credit and i mean ZERO credit for that BS fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X