No announcement yet.

Prime Mosley vs Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Seriously. Mosley was a great fighter in his prime. He would be too much. But people act like Matthysse couldn't possibly do anything that would even remotely trouble him. It would be a good fight, where Matthysse wouldn't be able to deal with the speed and power.

What is it about Mosley that makes people go ******ed around here? In a thread with potential to overrate Matthysse, we instead end up with most the thread making Mosley sound like the best fighter of the last twenty years.
    Mosley was P4P the best fighter in the world bro..Do you know how rear that is in an era when you had Mayweather Hoya Jones Morales Pac etc etc..I think Mosley is being treated with the respect he is owed brother..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Mosley was P4P the best fighter in the world bro..Do you know how rear that is in an era when you had Mayweather Hoya Jones Morales Pac etc etc..I think Mosley is being treated with the respect he is owed brother..
      Yes, Mosley was a great fighter. Matthysse's a good one. It would be a good fight, not some brutal domination that is offensive to even ask about, which is how most the posts in this thread make it sound. He's being overrated, which is normal for Mosley and Oscar on this site.

Comment

their is no such thing as a prime mosley only a roided mosley or a non roided mosley.

A roided mosley makes it intresting and I honestly dont know who would win and non roided mosley will have his running shoes all night and lose every round.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          their is no such thing as a prime mosley only a roided mosley or a non roided mosley.

A roided mosley makes it intresting and I honestly dont know who would win and non roided mosley will have his running shoes all night and lose every round.
          Same could be said about Margacheato.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
            Same could be said about Margacheato.
            Margarito is not what this thread is about LOL. why did you feel inclined to bring him up.

Comment

Working...
            X