No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Chisora: Referee and Judges Are Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Chisora: Referee and Judges Are Announced

The Luxembourg Boxing Federation have confirmed the officials that will be appointed for David Haye and Dereck Chisora's fight at West Ham United, Upton Park, London, on Saturday 14th July:

[Click Here To Read More]

Have they gotten an American TV distributor or even sought one yet??

Comment

Can't wait, hope it lives up to the hype!

Comment

Originally posted by marzblkman View Post
        Have they gotten an American TV distributor or even sought one yet??
        I heard it's on Epix.

Comment

Ricky Hatton personal referee/uncle is the ref? Good job that both fighters are British.

Comment

I don't like Micky Vann. He has a habit of stopping fights early. Not saying he'll stop this controversially. It should be short and sweet but Vann is a sketchy dude at times.

Comment

As much as i think frank warren is a little ****, he's taking the bull by the horns with this and for that i have to commend him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastamouse View Post
                I heard it's on Epix.
                ya it is on epix.i read it on an article on m-axboxing

Comment

Is the undercard for this fight already known? I believe they've mentioned about releasing the info on it some time ago..

Comment

boxing has become a joke in recent months.

jose sulaiman and bob arum, i dont know who is worse.

that corrupt bastard at the wbc sanctioned margarito to fight pacquiao. and that corrupt bastard also lets floyd mayweather keep his wbc title even tho he is in jail for beating his childrens mother. yet he has the cheek to complain about chisora vs haye!

and not to miss out, he puts the wbc diamond belt on the mayweather cotto fight. i dunno if he gets any dollar for that but, what the **** is the point in having an interim, regular and diamond belt? money.

bob arum? what a fcukin wanker that guy is. rios vs abril finishes and what does arum have to say?

"He allowed Abril to hold him the entire fight. He never took any points away. [Mercito] Gesta had a good referee, Robert Byrd. When the Colombian fighter continued to hold him, Byrd told him that he would take away a point and he stopped [holding him]. Then entire fight changed and Gesta knocked him out. Drakulich didn’t do that. He let Abril get away with holding Rios without any points being taken away,”

pacquiao vs marquez 3 - marquez says bob arum stated "this is just business" after the fight. arum then goes on to say a fourth fight will set new monetary records. and then after the pac bradley fight it was something along the lines of i will make alot of money on the rematch.

sick of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X