No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora vs. Scott Early Results From Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora vs. Scott Early Results From Wembley

Despite his amateur pedigree, an unbeaten record, a string of recent fast kayos and solid hype surrounding him in Russia, there were fears that Dmitry Chudinov, a 26-year slugger from Serpukhov, was too rugged and not polished enough to compete at the elite level. Those fears have been proven right by a road warrior Patrick Mendy, whose biggest win came at 2010 Prizefighter series. Mendy, 22, was able to hold Chudinov to a draw - 76-76 - in a fight, some felt he had deserved to win.

[Click Here To Read More]

I find it strange that someone from Russia is always so negative about Russian boxers as Alexey Sukachev always is. Anybody who scored the fight for Mendy must have a strong dislike for Chudinov.

The BoxNation commentators were rooting for the UK-based Mendy and were somewhat biased in their commentary, but they scored it a close win for Chudinov and were pleased with the draw.

I scored it 5 rounds to 3 for Chudinov. I gave a close round to Mendy, so I can see 6 rounds to 2 for Chudinov. The Russian clearly won the first few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
      I find it strange that someone from Russia is always so negative about Russian boxers as Alexey Sukachev always is. Anybody who scored the fight for Mendy must have a strong dislike for Chudinov.

The BoxNation commentators were rooting for the UK-based Mendy and were somewhat biased in their commentary, but they scored it a close win for Chudinov and were pleased with the draw.

I scored it 5 rounds to 3 for Chudinov. I gave a close round to Mendy, so I can see 6 rounds to 2 for Chudinov. The Russian clearly won the first few rounds.
      Check it here: http://allboxing.ru/forum/index.php?topic=30284.240 - before saying bull****...

Comment

In the states how can I see this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          In the states how can I see this fight
          Un-ly, I suppose, you can only be limited to bootleg streams while looking for a video source.

Comment

He waits until 9 before starting to get up, what a moron.

Comment

I think Malik should have gotten the benefit of the doubt and have continued to fight but at the same time Malik didn't seem too disappointed with the result.

Comment

Rookie error by Scott, he looked clear but waited far too long to get up, can't blame anyone but himself.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  I think Malik should have gotten the benefit of the doubt and have continued to fight but at the same time Malik didn't seem too disappointed with the result.
                  If he wasn't hurt why wait until 9 to get up?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    If he wasn't hurt why wait until 9 to get up?
                    Yeah I was thinking that too.

Comment

Working...
                    X