Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is Matthyse talking so much lately??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is Matthyse talking so much lately??

who put a mic in this dudes face?

all he talks about is garcia. i can respect team garcia because they never look past the next opponent who is zab. true pros. lucas needs to mind his business and focus on that friday night fights guy hes taking on

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post

all he talks about is garcia. i can respect team garcia because they never look past the next opponent who is zab. true pros. lucas needs to mind his business and focus on that friday night fights guy hes taking on
    Garcia is fighting Lucas' leftovers. Only reason he has to fight guys like that is because everyone, especially Garcia is avoiding him. He is Garcia's mando, so lets see if he actually fights him

Comment

because he is Garcia's mandatory but Garcia chose to fight matthysse's leftovers

Comment

Didn't Garcia go to 2 SD's to 2 Friday Night Fights guys?

Sshh

Comment

He is Garcia's mandatory and Ajose was before that (who had to step aside continually & never got his shot). Lucas wants his shot, he deserves it.

Why should he have to step aside for others hes already beaten?

If Garcia is the fighter I hope he is should he beat Zab he should fight Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            because he is Garcia's mandatory but Garcia chose to fight matthysse's leftovers
            Was Matthysse already Garcia's mandatory when they signed to fight Zab? I thought Matthysse became Garcia's mandatory after that fight was signed.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
              Was Matthysse already Garcia's mandatory when they signed to fight Zab? I thought Matthysse became Garcia's mandatory after that fight was signed.
              He (Matts) was

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                Lucas became Garcia's mando on Sept 8 after beating Ajose. Garcia-Judah wasnt finalized and signed until end of OCT, almost 2 months after Lucas became his mando.

Comment

This isn't Matthyse sending out press releases every second like Guerrero.

It's the week of his fight. Just like in every fight, to promote a fight he allows for interviews. If people ask him about Garcia, he'll answer what he thinks. He doesn't just bring it up out of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    He is Garcia's mandatory and Ajose was before that (who had to step aside continually & never got his shot). Lucas wants his shot, he deserves it.

Why should he have to step aside for others hes already beaten?

If Garcia is the fighter I hope he is should he beat Zab he should fight Lucas.
                    It's really fcuked up how they wrecked Ajose's career making him sit and wait for a promised shot and then had him fight Lucas in another "eliminator" after all that.

Comment

Working...
                    X