Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post

I'm happy where I'm at...

Eat clean for those 6 weeks and you will see improvement for sure. Let alone hitting up the gym, that's always a plus.
    more lower ab work and your golden man

Comment

• I'm in. I may be a smaller guy but that doesn't mean I can't get fit... bring it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        more lower ab work and your golden man
        Yeah, thats my focus. It's def a challenge to get and keep abs.

Comment

• I'm gonna tweak my workout routine that I'm doing now.

Monday: Legs and light shoulder
          Tuesday: Chest and back
          Wednesday: abs, HIIT
          Thursday: Legs and light chest
          Friday: Shoulders and arms

For my macros I'll probably shoot for 40/40/20 on a 2k calorie diet

I figure a good time to start would be after thanksgiving

Comment

• I decided for my cutting after thanksgiving I'm going to do intermittent fasting for about 6 weeks and see what the results are.

I've heard great things of dropping a lot of weight doing IF and am looking forward to starting. It should work for me really well to because generally I can go long periods of time without eating.

Comment

• eating clean is where it's at

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                I decided for my cutting after thanksgiving I'm going to do intermittent fasting for about 6 weeks and see what the results are.

I've heard great things of dropping a lot of weight doing IF and am looking forward to starting. It should work for me really well to because generally I can go long periods of time without eating.
                Is that where you have less than 500 calories, 2 days per week?

Might try that at some point, have heard of people having good results as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                  eating clean is where it's at
                  I generally eat clean... what kills me now though is the weekends going out and drinking beer ****s with my macro goals

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                  I really need to get on this thread, i've gone from lean mean fighting machine to fat in 3 months. No longer have viable abs, FML.
                  Same man, I used to be in great shape but this summer really killed me I barely made it to the gym and was eating ****. Since september though I have been getting back on track

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Is that where you have less than 500 calories, 2 days per week?

Might try that at some point, have heard of people having good results as well.
                  Well you would be having about 500 calories under maintenance pretty much the whole week. But for the intermittent fasting it would be fasting for 16 hours of the day and then an 8 hour window of being able to get all your calories and macros in.

So I would probably eat nothing everyday from 8PM at night until around 1PM then next day and I would have those 7 hours to eat until waiting for the next day.

Comment

Working...
                  X