No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Eyes Year-End Return, 2 or 3 More Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Eyes Year-End Return, 2 or 3 More Years

Former three division world champion Miguel Cotto (37-3, 30KOs) is planning to return before the end of the year. Last Saturday in Las Vegas, Cotto lost a very competitive twelve round decision to Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs). Cotto, 31-years-old, had once promised to retire by age 30, but after last weekend's performance he believes his career can possibly continue for another two to three years.

[Click Here To Read More]

Glad to hear! I can't wait to see him in his next fight! He made me a fan all over again last Saturday. War Cotto.

Comment

Sweet... bring on Sergio... The red head.. or the winner of Berto/Ortiz

Comment

I'll admit, after the loaded gloves mauling & his poor display against Pacquiao I thought Cotto was shot but Diaz seems to have rejuvenated him.

He & Alvarez is a good fight. If Ortiz looks good against Berto then a fight with him would be exciting. Or even a bout against Berto. That would sell out any arena in South Florida. I work in Fort Lauderdale & Haitians & Puerto Ricans make up a HUGE percentile of the local community.

Comment

Not on PPV right...

Comment

WARRRRR COTTO fight k9 spinks winner get that belt ten ortiz berto winner maybe pwill

Comment

Cotto vs ortiz vs berto winner. I would then like to see him take on the red head.

Comment

Good to hear. I'd like to see him fight Bundrage for that IBF title, his 5th title, and then fight the Alvarez-Kirkland winner in May/June 2013.

Comment

Great to hear! Always been a huge fan of Miguel even when he lost! I think the Cotto that showed up to fight may can take anyone from 147-154! Ortiz Berto winner make it happen or Canelo!

Comment

Just as I thought, no way he comes back in September to fight Canelo as many were saying. I agree the Ortiz/Berto winner would be a good fight but the weight may be an issue. I don't think Ortiz has ever fought at 154 and Cotto is not the guy to be testing weight against. Most likely he takes a Mayorga/Clottey caliber name at the end of the year and then possibly Canelo or Sergio next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X