Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell-Sjekloca For WBC Title, Ward is Champion in Recess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dirrell-Sjekloca For WBC Title, Ward is Champion in Recess

According to the World Boxing Council, their Board of Governors voted to approve making WBC super middleweight world champion Andre Ward (25-0, 13KOs) the “Champion in Recess” until he recovers from a broken hand and is ready to resume his career.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Dirrell fights Adonis Stevenson after this.

Comment

All of the WBC's titles and the multiple champs at the same weight is a joke but being from Michigan and a fan of the Dirrell brothers I'm happy Anthony is getting a shot at the title.

Comment

I knew ward wouldnt fight anthony dirrell! Hes a real threat to him thats why!

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
          I knew ward wouldnt fight anthony dirrell! Hes a real threat to him thats why!
          How about because Anthony's best win is St Juste???? That's why. If Dirrell were to fight and beat Adonis Stevenson, I bet Andre Ward would fight him.

Comment

They're acting like Ward retired for 4 years or something

Comment

"champion in recess" wtf is this ****? he just fought in December. When are they going to strip Canelo or JCC Jr for not fighting there mandatory?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                They're acting like Ward retired for 4 years or something
                I know. He just unified titles 4 months ago in a showdown that had the Top 2 SMW's, and they're acting like he took a 3 1/2 year layoff like Ali in the 60's or some s**t.

I was hoping they'd make Anthony Dirrell-Adonis Stevenson for the vacant title.

Comment

Smh at this ****.

Comment

This is a bigger joke then his brothers "head" injury

Comment

Working...
                    X