Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Jabs Ortiz: Thank Mayweather Every F**king Day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios Jabs Ortiz: Thank Mayweather Every F**king Day!

Earlier this week, WBA lightweight champion Brandon ‘Bam Bam’ Rios could be found back in comfortable surroundings as he trained at the Oxnard Boxing Academy for his next ring assignment. An unrelenting bruiser with a captivating style, the 25-year old Rios is coming off of a thrilling 3rd round TKO over Urbano Antillon this past July that further bolstered his status in the game and has fans are dying to see him again.

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR RIOS! But Ortiz earned this opportunity by beating the brakes off Berto!

Comment

shlt put rios on the undercard of manny and him have fight on dec 10.
      I think he would do it

Comment

Poor bam bam must be a little cut that Ortiz is going to earn more in one night than Rios has in his entire career. These two need to fight already but I think the size difference is a little too much for Rios and i dont see that changing anytime soon. Maybe Margarito could take care of Ortiz for him.

Comment

rios is a big mouth don't like him AT ALL

Comment

Rios is a payday hater

Comment

Looks like someone's jealous of another man's ticket.

Comment

haha.... I fu$#! hate this clown. He truly don't know when to shut.....
                Haters gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  WAR RIOS! But Ortiz earned this opportunity by beating the brakes off Berto!
                  like hell did he.

Losing to Maidana, a draw with Lamont Peterson and beating Berto. Doesn't take much to earn this shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    like hell did he.

Losing to Maidana, a draw with Lamont Peterson and beating Berto. Doesn't take much to earn this shot.
                    What happened with Maidana and Peterson was at 140.

As it stands, Ortiz beat a top welterweight and won a world title in the process. I think that justifies him getting a shot at Mayweather.

There are probably better fights out there for Floyd but at the time, i don't think there was.

Rios has a big mouth, hope somebody shuts it up soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X