Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Joan Guzman in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia will not fight Guzman and Matthysse , Garcia will fight Judah and Mayweather in 2013

Comment

Im backing Guzman to embarrass Garcia something stupid. I think Garcia is pretty average to below average and whilst Guzman has his own set of challenges and problems, he's able to box the life out of Garcia and will IMO

Make this fight happen and if Garcia KO's Guzman with a left hook, then fcuk it, i'll be a late arrival onto the Garcia bandwagon, but im quietly confident i wont be on it

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
        WBC doesnt enforce but wba does like maidana vs khan. I haven't heard mathysse even mention Garcia.
        I don't hear Matthysse talk much, real quiet guy. Some of these radio shows have to get him on the air and ask him who he's interested in fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          Garcia will not fight Guzman and Matthysse , Garcia will fight Judah and Mayweather in 2013
          I would hate if Mayweather cherry-picked Garcia. I saw Ellerbe in the crowd, so Mayweather/Garcia could possibly happen. I'd rather see Floyd vs. Pac/Martinez/Canelo/winner of Berto/Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
            Guzman is younger and fresher then Morales and will be his mandatory. I just dont want to hear excuses
            I rather a Garcia/Guzman fight any day than a over the hill Morales but what has Guzman done to deserve a #1 spot?

Matthysse should be the #1 guy above everybody else

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I rather a Garcia/Guzman fight any day than a over the hill Morales but what has Guzman done to deserve a #1 spot?

Matthysse should be the #1 guy above everybody else
              Matthysse would be the WBC #1 contender, while Guzman would be the WBA #1 contender. Garcia is in the same position that Geale is in. IBF wants him to fight Soliman and WBA wants him to fight Golovkin. That's why we need one governing body.

Comment

bump........

Comment

I think Guzman would give Danny some troubles and more than likely take it by decision or possible stoppage!

Comment

Guzman posted this on his twitter @DannyGarcia

Comment

bump.....................

Comment

Working...
                      X