No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton-Martinez Early Results: Proksa, Rogan Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton-Martinez Early Results: Proksa, Rogan Win

Odyssey Arena, Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom - Former EBU middleweight champion Grzegorz Proksa (29-2, 21KOs) returned to win six round decision over Norbert Szekeres (13-21). The sole score was 60-54.

[Click Here To Read More]

Link??????

Comment

The sole score as in it was unanimous between 3 judges or the sole score being.... there was only one score?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        The sole score as in it was unanimous between 3 judges or the sole score being.... there was only one score?
        Usually means the referee scored it.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          In the UK in minor fights to save time and effort the referee scores the fight on his notepad and gives the result at the end of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
            Usually means the referee scored it.
            Originally posted by chocolate View Post
            In the UK in minor fights to save time and effort the referee scores the fight on his notepad and gives the result at the end of the fight.
            Ahhhh, I see. Thanks for that

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Link??????
              http://boxingguru.eu/

Head over to boxingguru where most of the european streamers go, you are welcome and free to watch the boxing any time.

Comment

Pretty good fight. Frampton is a very resilient fighter!

Comment

didnt think Frampton had it in him, looked like he was going to wilt under the pressure in the earlier rounds.

Comment

I only managed to catch it from round 7 onwards but the shot that finished the show surprised me as I thought Martinez looked strong, but his legs went to jelly off what looked a short right that he didn't see.

I can't wait to watch the whole fight, good win for Frampton

Comment

Working...
                    X