No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Banks Feels He Will KO Mitchell Again, Eyes Adamek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Banks Feels He Will KO Mitchell Again, Eyes Adamek

Heavyweight fighter Johnathon Banks (29-1-1, 19 KOs), who last November knocked out Seth Mitchell (25-1-1, 19 KOs) in the second round of a major upset, believes the rematch with Mitchell on the 16th of February can end by knockout in a similar fashion as the first fight. Banks stripped Mitchell of his undefeated record and now holds both the NABO title and WBC International crown.

[Click Here To Read More]

Banks will win again. Mitchell is too limited against a skilled boxer like Banks.

Comment

Seth Mitchell... :yawn1:

In today's HW division it's all about Pulev, baybay! :hbang:

Comment

The first fight was fun while it lasted, but I really don't see the point in an immediate rematch. Besides, if Mitchell gets KO'd again, his career will be hurting much worse.

Comment

I think Adamek has to fight Pulev for a shot against Wlad.

He can face Adamek after he gets detroyed by Pulev...

Comment

The only time I ever gamble on a boxing fight was Banks against Adamek...I put 100 dollars on Banks (who was undefeated at the time) and lost...Banks can beat the Mitchell's on the world but Adamek is a class above.

Comment

I'm curious to see how Mitchell does in this rematch eventhough he'll lose again.

Comment

yup, seth sucks.

Comment

People are writing off Seth too quick IMO.

Before he got hurt and knocked out, he was mounting a nice body attack for himself, and he was hurting Banks. His chin is definitely not sensational, but neither is Banks' chin.

I think a more disciplined and focused Seth will knock Banks out in the rematch. If they scheduled it to happen right away, it's because they're confident their man can get his revenge.

Mitchell KO6 Banks

Comment

i like mitchell, but man i wouldn't have advised him on taking this immediate rematch. i remember him pointing out his flaws against witherspoon and saying we were going to see a more improved mitchell going into the first banks fight. that obviously wasn't the case. i honestly don't think he fixed his flaws in just 3 months. good luck to him, but i just don't see how this fight would be any different unless mitchell catches and stuns banks first.

Comment

Working...
                    X