No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs. Wach Early Results: Chakhkiev Wins`

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs. Wach Early Results: Chakhkiev Wins`

Highly regarded Russian cruiserweight power hitter Rakhim Chakhkiev (16-0, 12 KOs) didn't impressed anyone but kept his perfect record intact with a methodical unanimous decision over WBA #15 American Andres Taylor (21-3-1, 8 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Klitschko is going to obliterate him in the 1st or 2nd...

Comment

NICE right hand by wach, lmao wlad's been so dominating he never expected that one

Comment

Wach has the best chin in boxing period. taking wlad right hand on the chin all night man that's crazy

Comment

I felt as if Wladimir could have gotten Wach out if he was more active past the 8th. But a win is a win, and a dominant one at that.

I can see where Wach also got his chin, his father has it, and I suspect somewhere in his family tree a Wach mated with an anvil.

Comment

LMFAO at the tears being shed by ESPN UK..

Wach was durable but there clearly a big difference in class.
            Last edited by Cuban Linx; 11-10-2012, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Wach can take a shot, damn. Exciting fifth round. Absolutely painful commentating.

Comment

I thought that 8th rd could've been ruled a TKO for Klitschko. He was pounding Wach with those rights and he wasn't fighting back.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  Wach can take a shot, damn. Exciting fifth round. Absolutely painful commentating.
                  epix should get rid of that fat POS dan Rafael, talking crap about wach like he has ever stepped in the ring, and he actually said wach wasn't in good shape, has that ****er ever seen himself

Comment

Good win for wladimir. But can't believe two obvious flaws. (1) He neglected the body the whole fight, and (2) he never threw the right hook, just straight rights, too predictable and robotic. Still, congrats, but what a poor division.

Comment

Working...
                    X