No announcement yet.

Great trip to varadero but 7 days not enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
    Yeah, you went from calling them nice, my girls, meeting their families, caring for each other, to now calling them hoes, trash, a business, etc etc lol

Someone is a little butt hurt right now.
    actually we were talking about their women in general. you talk about boyfriends etc & i just agreed & stated id shake their hands & thank them...you should know by now i don't get angry. i ve been getting hate mail for years. i know my role & im a sugar daddy & nothing more. i actually write articles on a website called "love in cuba"...you should read my write ups...then you will see how i think...lol! actually we are planning an ironworker convention in sept...a whole bunch of us guys with money are going to invade cuba...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      lol! right on KEV i like you because you take things with a grain of salt...i've slept with much uglier women then that & bragged about it...i got no shame & have nothing to hide. SOC gets really upset & that is what i want. well i'm heading down to the skin bar for 2 beers then down to whyte ave for canada day festivities then i'm going find the fattest & ugliest whale & harpoon it tonight...nothing turns me on more then a woman who has a heart attack walking up 8 stairs but i bet she will run up those same stairs if i leave a big mac at the top of the flight....

Comment

This thread turned into a 5 star, I am just reading it and staying out of it.

Comment

But in the first thread you made about these girls, you were acting like it's a serious relationship and how they're nice, how they're serious and how you actually care about them[yes, you did say this I just double checked]. You said you care about them and that they have really nice parents and they have accepted you.

So now basically you care about "hookers" is what you're saying. And since when does a man meet with hookers parents? I've never even heard of that. First time I heard that. That's the funniest thing i've heard. SOC is not the Jester here, I think you're the only Jester. How do you meet a hookers parents? Hookers are just strictly for sex. You also mentioned in your other threads how you take these girls out and care about them so much and you even said you respect them, but again, now their hookers and you're banging on your chest for your Boxingscene fanbase won't look at you like a loser.

So let's go over this again, you said so yourself that you respect them, care about them, and met their parents, take them out to eat, buy them things, give them money. But now they're just hookers. If you would have said all of this from the start, I wouldn't have said anything, probably only SOC would have been mad. But you're inconsistent with your stories. Just admit it, you love them and took them seriously, now you wanna look like everything was planned from the start.

Comment

But as far as looks go, I have been with some nice girls and with not so nice looking girls. I had more fun with the not so hot looking ones. Maybe I haven't been with enough hotties lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Wow, you would be stoned to death if you disrespected these people like you're doing here in their faces. You tell a group of men over there, those same words in Spanish. That would be your last trip.

I thought you were a liiiiitle bit cool back then, though these bragging threads were making you look a bit dumber every time you posted one. But you showed your true colors now with your disrespect. It's funny though how you went from saying these girls are nice and that they're actually your girlfriends and you met their parents[a sign that you believed you were taken serious], and now you have a little change of tone since a couple of people told you what's the deal now, you come out of hiding and say it was just business all along and basically calling them hoes now. Very inconsistent with your past threads about these girls.
              you know kev my pick up line for one of them was i stuffed $50 down her pants & told her to come with me. i am nothing more then a sugar daddy & enjoy it. i certainly know they don't love me & have no false hope. i would never bring them to canada & when i met them i was taking turns with 11 girls in their neighbourhood. every cuban girl has a sick mother, needs money for this, or that. they all have the same story & when they brought to meet their family i actually did find in humbling the conditions they live in but i know my role. my hotel room is a luxury for them. they dont have a shower, flush toilets, TV, a fridge, AC, etc...it's just as much as a holiday for them as it is for me. no matter what they do when i'm in canada has no effect on me. eventually i will get bored & move onto another country but for now i am really enjoying myself & it doesn't cost me much money...

Comment

Joe just got exposed

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  you know kev my pick up line for one of them was i stuffed $50 down her pants & told her to come with me. i am nothing more then a sugar daddy & enjoy it. i certainly know they don't love me & have no false hope. i would never bring them to canada & when i met them i was taking turns with 11 girls in their neighbourhood. every cuban girl has a sick mother, needs money for this, or that. they all have the same story & when they brought to meet their family i actually did find in humbling the conditions they live in but i know my role. my hotel room is a luxury for them. they dont have a shower, flush toilets, TV, a fridge, AC, etc...it's just as much as a holiday for them as it is for me. no matter what they do when i'm in canada has no effect on me. eventually i will get bored & move onto another country but for now i am really enjoying myself & it doesn't cost me much money...
                  seriously dude , how can you live with yourself doing **** like that ? karma is a ***** , remember that

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    But in the first thread you made about these girls, you were acting like it's a serious relationship and how they're nice, how they're serious and how you actually care about them[yes, you did say this I just double checked]. You said you care about them and that they have really nice parents and they have accepted you.

So now basically you care about "hookers" is what you're saying. And since when does a man meet with hookers parents? I've never even heard of that. First time I heard that. That's the funniest thing i've heard. SOC is not the Jester here, I think you're the only Jester. How do you meet a hookers parents? Hookers are just strictly for sex. You also mentioned in your other threads how you take these girls out and care about them so much and you even said you respect them, but again, now their hookers and you're banging on your chest for your Boxingscene fanbase won't look at you like a loser.

So let's go over this again, you said so yourself that you respect them, care about them, and met their parents, take them out to eat, buy them things, give them money. But now they're just hookers. If you would have said all of this from the start, I wouldn't have said anything, probably only SOC would have been mad. But you're inconsistent with your stories. Just admit it, you love them and took them seriously, now you wanna look like everything was planned from the start.
                    they were staying in my hotel for weeks at a time & i wanted to go see what kind of conditions they actually live in...their in rough shape & i only went their once.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                      seriously dude , how can you live with yourself doing **** like that ? karma is a ***** , remember that
                      i'll die a painful death but regardless i know my money helps them survive so maybe i'll see 50

Comment

Working...
                      X