No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikhailenko-Glukhov; Pirog-Maciel Card; Pala; More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikhailenko-Glukhov; Pirog-Maciel Card; Pala; More

Junior welterweight prospect Dmitry Mikhailenko (9-0, 2 KOs), promoted by German Titov Boxing Promotions, collides with sensational debutant Alexey Glukhov (3-0, 1 KO) in the final bout of the of 2010 Supercup, organized by promoter Kira Plotnikova. Supercup was earlier known as the International Kostya Tszyu Cup. The fight will take place this Saturday in Nefteyugansk. Glukhov, who made his pro debut during the first stage of the Cup (May 2010), is best known for his win over world-ranked lightweight Dmitry Ganiev in the second stage of the competition; Ganiev suffered a leg injury early into the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

I guess you are boxingscenes new eastern Europe writer which is cool, but please try to keep your stuff unbiased, that Tyson fury article yesterday was well biased

Other than that keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      I guess you are boxingscenes new eastern Europe writer which is cool, but please try to keep your stuff unbiased, that Tyson fury article yesterday was well biased

Other than that keep up the good work
      Earl, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I have been writing for BScene for more than nine months already. I guess that's a bit too large of a span to call me a "new writer". Btw, I had been covering Eastern European boxing scene for four years before that for the rival portal.

As for Fury, maybe I was a little bit too harsh on him but that's no the first time I'm seeing him. Actually, I saw a vast majority of his fights to get my assessment on him. I don't think he isn't talented or something. But he fights more like a brawler and not a boxer even though there are some inclinations to the good inhis last fights. I'd like to see him against something like Deontay Wilder or Joe Hanks to assess his measure of talent more correctly.

As for British boxing scene, I've been covering it to a degree (by watching Sky Sports and ITV broadcasts) for more than two years so I know my bit about it.

Anyway, thanks for your correct and polite response - shall try to deliver as good as I can.

Comment

Working...
      X