Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPINION: Don't Support The Mayweather's - They are BAD for Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success at stirring up speculation in a desperate attempt to discredit a World Renowned Champion of Boxing. They have slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere with their antics and outrageous behavior. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that the vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge on boxing and will stop their patronage to all his future fights as well.

It is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the same conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
    This will definitely send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."

Comment

I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success at stirring up speculation in a desperate attempt to discredit a World Renowned Champion of Boxing. They have slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere with their antics and outrageous behavior. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that the vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge on boxing and will stop their patronage to all his future fights as well.

It is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the same conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
      This will definitely send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."

Comment

Comment

can't blame them for putting Manny in a tough spot. they wanted to play games and get in Pac's head, and it looks like they succeded. time for Pac to fire back, only problem is now theres speculation. Pac isnt used to this.

Comment

Comment

mayweathers are the best thing for boxing. great promoters

Comment

lmfao...........all manny has to do is agree to the random blood test

Comment

The Pacman is all natural. The "Smear Campaign" instigated by Mayweather Senior is now seen as an underhanded tactic to discredit Manny's Legacy as the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation.

Due to Pacquiao's successful rise to fame and glory and the virtual lack of positive publicity of his son Floyd Jr., Senior's plan to "Take Down" the Pacman was concocted in order to cause speculation to his legitimacy as a clean and respectable Champion of this sport. Pacquiao's garnering of accolade after accolade further fueled Senior's anger and jealousy.

Boxing fans everywhere are angered with the Mayweather's deceptive accusations brought forth without any evidence whatsoever. It is very sad to know that people of low character lurk in the shadows of Professional Boxing. These type of people are a total scourge on this sport. JAT

Comment

Working...
                  X