Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why get mad at pac for fightig foreman, when flashweather fight baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by braddman View Post
    Mayweather also fought Judah after Judah clearly lost to Baldomir. That is the true sign of stupidity.
    and manny fought morales after he not only lost but got shut out by raheem..is that stupidity as well??

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
      Baldomir hadn't lost in 8 years and was the undisputed welterweight champion when Floyd fought him so what are you talking about??
      Foreman is undefeated....he's probably as great as Floyd. (according to Floyd)

Comment

Foreman seems like a decent fighter let pac waste his time and risk his streak moving up to LMW to grab another belt against foreman. it sounds stupid to me. The mayweather pac fight should happen in may if u ask me.

Comment

Balodomir who beat Zab, Gatti, Clottey, and Cruz......Foreman who beat...Daniel Santos....

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
            and manny fought morales after he not only lost but got shut out by raheem..is that stupidity as well??
            These hypocrits won't take account for what they say. Baldomir and Zab were the two best WW at the time. Floyd fought both. Bradman has no answer for why Manny fought Morales after he was shut out by raheem because hes just a hater. Thats it. You can't expect anything that makes sense from these people, only different angles that favor there fighter. But I know you know.

as you said:

This thread=why

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              exactly, people just don't use logic

Comment

seriously do some people even think before typing???now im sure the'yll say "oh he fought morales to avenge a defeat so its ok"but keep brining up castillo( a close fight floyd won..and even rematched him to erase all doubt) in their eyes manny can do no wrong..its getting ridiculous how they try to discredit floyd but expect respect in return
                Last edited by larry x; 11-30-2009, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSauce View Post
                  Balodomir who beat Zab, Gatti, Clottey, and Cruz......Foreman who beat...Daniel Santos....
                  Well Baldomir beat Clottey, better win than anyone on Pac resume arguably. Give it up haters. I'm not gonna hate on Yuri but all you Pac fans should be hating on Yuri since he aint even on Baldimir's level. Yall are the hypocrits.

Comment

Foreman is a dud C grader , the Baldy that fought Floyd would beat Forman easy and so would Zab ,,, Foreman WTF ,,who are you Pac fans trying to kid you can lie to yourself all day we know whats going on , Floyd is hunting Pac and Roach is looking for a way out .

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
                      Well Baldomir beat Clottey, better win than anyone on Pac resume arguably. Give it up haters. I'm not gonna hate on Yuri but all you Pac fans should be hating on Yuri since he aint even on Baldimir's level. Yall are the hypocrits.
                      clottey was actually winning but he was leading with his head so damn much he had to take a DQ

Comment

Working...
                      X