No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: My Skills Are Way Better Than Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander: My Skills Are Way Better Than Kell Brook

During an interview with The Mirror, IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander dismissed Kell Brook as 'nothing special' and expects to outclass the Sheffield fighter in their world title fight. Brook boasts an unbeaten record and his string of victories have earned him a crack at Alexander in a Showtime televised fight on February 23rd in Detroit.

[Click Here To Read More]

never been a fan of alexander, this said, i hope this guy gets ktfo.

Comment

Skills? What skills?

Comment

C'mon Kell Brook. Alexander is a tough guy to look good against and/or beat, he's a good fighter. We'll find out whether or not Kell is legit in this fight, and whether or not the Jones' struggles was just an off night or not.

Comment

Witter and Brook couldn't more different style wise.

Comment

Alexander is boring. I don't know what skills he is referring to, but Kell isn't going to be a walk in the park.

Thank you Alexander, for providing one half of the single most boring fight of the year.

Comment

I agree with him Kell Brook is garbage.

Comment

Kell struggled a little too much with Carson Jones, and it made me slow my roll about him becoming a force at 147. Jones made it ugly, and it was a close fight, Kell pulled through. Alexander is more than a notch above Jones are far as class goes. Looking forward to this one.

Comment

You are certainly more proven. Head to head will tell us all we need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Witter and Brook couldn't more different style wise.
                    What ?

Comment

Working...
                    X