Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Arce is in Top Form For Donaire Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, he's looking old and in bad shape, not good. He's got that spread around the waist and super skinny legs that show lack of training and overall fitness that come with no dedication to training anymore. I think he'll definitely retire after this fight.

This is Arce in shape:http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/510...yan2576in6.jpg

Not this:
    http://www.boxingscene.com/uploads/5...eso_Arce24.jpg
    Last edited by BennyST; 11-30-2012, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      acre looks like a jww WTF
      You just don't quit do you?

You're like that moron kid that just doesn't realise no one likes him.

Comment

This dude is on the wrong side of 30 yet is faster, bigger, stronger, than he was in his early to mid 20s. He's jumped 5 or 6 divisions the whole while maintaining a KO ratio over 50%? I know Im not the only one who sees this...right? His core looks like that of a professional wrestler. If he did that naturally he hit the genetic jackpot. Then again, he's ugly and short so obviously he didnt hit the genetic jackpot....doesn't add up. Doesnt look like purely gym work....But thats just IMO.
        Last edited by MikeRo1972; 11-30-2012, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Love Arce, but I'm convinced he's getting stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
            This dude is on the wrong side of 30 yet is faster, bigger, stronger, than he was in his early to mid 20s. He's jumped 5 or 6 divisions the whole while maintaining a KO ratio over 50%? I know Im not the only one who sees this...right? His core looks like that of a professional wrestler. If he did that naturally he hit the genetic jackpot. Then again, he's ugly and short so obviously he didnt hit the genetic jackpot....doesn't add up. Doesnt look like purely gym work....But thats just IMO.
            Dude mexicans keep growing in their 30's its a known fact. increase muscle mass and increased testoterone.

Comment

I didn't want to throw the "Mexican" word in there because that's not fair to paint all Mexican fighters with the same brush.

But lately they've gone from having reputations for having limited boxing skills but processing an incredible chin, heart, and determination. To that of unstoppable, steam-rolling superpowerd machines of destruction.

Comment

Arce looks a little softer than usual to me. Especially in the midsection. Hope he isn't taking this fight lightly.

Comment

I can't see Arce winning this fight in any way possible. He's tailor made for Donaire. Plus Arce's body has zero affect on the outcome of the match. Look at Fernando Montiel. That dude was chiselled vs Donaire and he got laid out in 2. Donaire isn't the kind of guy you could ever say, oh man he doesn't look in shape for this match because honestly, he never looks in shape but the dude is just one of those guys that doesn't have a muscular physique sorta like Tito Trinidad.
                  Arce is going to be eating bombs all night and Donaire's handspeed will be too much for him. He's going to eat uppercuts like Qdoba burritos and get stopped by either brutal KO or overwhelming punishment.

Comment

looks like he drank alot of tecate during his break

on first pic imagine how big his tummy if not flexing

Comment

arce looks ok but those skinny little calves are not gonna carry him all nite at this weight ...gotta have legs against donaire

Comment

Working...
                      X