Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From 140-147 who has the best chance to beat Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From 140-147 who has the best chance to beat Pacman?

That's not named Mayweather? I know Mosley is a **** fight but seriously. Who has a chance to beat him?

Khan potentially can after he unifies 140.

Comment

Comment

As funny as it's sounds, outside of Floyd, I would have to say JMM.

Khan has the skill and athletism, but his chin will be his downfall against Manny. Same with Berto except add his poor stamina to weak chin and dude gets blown out the water.

I also like Ortiz, but I give the edge to Marquez due to experience, chin and proven toughness. Also he has two fights with Manny...so yeah, IMHO Marquez would have the best chance, although slim to none, of beating Pacquaio.

Comment

Mosley actually has one of the best shots. People are dumb to count him out. Pac's style fits Mosley best. Mosley I think is a better fighter going backwards rather then being aggressive like against Margarito. It's easy to look terrible against a faster defensive fighter like Floyd. It's easy to look ugly against Mora who is the most ugly fighter in the sport.

Bradley & Berto also have a decent shot. Just because of Berto's speed and power you can't count him out totally. Bradley would be better off then Khan because all Khan has is speed and no power, Pac would just walk through his shots. Bradley has a better chance of outboxing him.

I still think Mosley has the best shot outside Mayweather.

Comment

amir khan i think can, he is tall and has the size

Comment

No one can even come close. And thats including Fraud Gayweather and Pee breath Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by TrilogyOne View Post
                amir khan i think can, he is tall and has the size
                Just because he's tall doesn't mean he'll beat him. Pacquiao's used to fighting taller opponents.

Comment

Outside of Mayweather, who has an exceptionally good chance, probably Marquez at 140. At 147 it's probably Mosley.

Comment

Jmm would get ate up. I think ortiz would probably have the best chance, a slim chance but better then the rest. I won't say mosley cause we're fixing to see the fight and we'll find out how much he has left in a week.

Comment

Working...
                    X