• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    maybe it will motivate canelo more to destroy trout,Knowing a floyd
    showdown is after
    Or maybe itll convince him to not take chances

Comment

• this fight is not going to happen I always believed this fight would not happen bc Trout is standing between Golden Boy and a boat load of money so they are going to avoid him. Its going to be Canelo-Angulo as the co-main event and have it be a showcase for Canelo for a Mayweather fight in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Oh Here you go. He wants Trout but doesn't want the fight on Floyd's card:

danrafaelespn
        @LakerDevon @NoDoubtTrout Not true. Canelo will fightTrout but doesnt want it on Floyd's card w/out guarantee he gets Floyd if they both win
        So, if he doesn't get the guarantee, he'll still fight Trout but just on a separate card? I would like to believe that, but I don't.

Comment

• so if canelo is off the card, he's fighting in june. i'm thinking they duck trout....i'm sensing canelo/cotto in new york puerto rican weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Respect me bro
            I respect you bro. But you should respect yourself & let ginger go find some other dark crevice to stick his peter in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              so if canelo is off the card, he's fighting in june. i'm thinking they duck trout....i'm sensing canelo/cotto in new york puerto rican weekend.
              Cotto said he's planning to fight in the Fall, but I guess it's a possibility that he'll change his mind.

Comment

• I think Floyd wants to have Canelo to fall back on. Canelo is dangerous to fight as your second fight in a 30 month deal... I mean really he does more for Canelo than vice versa. Dont blame him (as stupid as it seems..business wise Canelo is a good investment to fall back on imo).

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Cotto said he's planning to fight in the Fall, but I guess it's a possibility that he'll change his mind.
                  i'm sure he didn't think that was a possibility when he said that. if offered, he may not be able to turn it down.

Comment

• Doesn't signing a contract for September take luster off the Trout fight? Can we at least have the illusion that Canelo and Austin are fighting for the chance to face Floyd - why the one way street with Canelo? This is just as big of a fight for Trout. I get Canelo is coming from on the business side...but the uncertainty of these fights is what sells - for me, at least. I don't really like the narrative that the Sept. is a formality because it could change the whole dynamic of the May fights - I want high stakes, not a fight where one guy has a Plan B written in ink already.

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                      Doesn't signing a contract for September take luster off the Trout fight? Can we at least have the illusion that Canelo and Austin are fighting for the chance to face Floyd - why the one way street with Canelo? This is just as big of a fight for Trout. I get Canelo is coming from on the business side...but the uncertainty of these fights is what sells - for me, at least. I don't really like the narrative that the Sept. is a formality because it could change the whole dynamic of the May fights - I want high stakes, not a fight where one guy has a Plan B written in ink already.
                      Do you think Mayweather fights Trout if he beats Canelo?

Comment

Working...
                      X