• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    14 lbs heavier

14lb = 1 stone

not 3 or 4

Pfft, still, he fought an unmotivated and inflated Chisora. By the third round both of them were gassed.

Comment

Is it confirmed? I was debating whether or not to go to this fight.

Dont think Ill bother now, save my ££s for Xmas unless De Gale v someone half decent is on the undercard

Comment

Bit of an awful fight.

Comment

Tony Grano is better than anyone Deontay Wilder has ever fought.

2013 will be a year of big fights for the up-and-coming HWs like Price, Fury, Glazkov, Abdusalamov, Mitchell, etc.

Comment

I love Fury. Boxing needs more characters like him.

He does need to step up next year but he's looking like a proper athlete & we'll see what the future brings.

Comment

Expecting Fury to pick Grano apart by the seventh.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Shame Grano isn't a few inches taller.

Fury's chin is suspect, so no wonder they've picked a small opponent (who lost to Firtha).
                firtha is not a bum & he can punch. he's 6'6 250lbs with no real amateur background. he is fearless & takes most of his fights on short notice. great journeyman fighter. grano can punch but fury is just too big for him & he will have little trouble with him. fury isn't eligible to fight for the NABF title but a win over grano solidifies his WBC top 5 ranking. grano didn't have to fight banks because banks vacated so grano being the mandatory fought davarryl williamson for the vacant belt. the NABF gives you a top 5 in the WBC. you must be a resident of north america to be in it's rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Tony Grano is better than anyone Deontay Wilder has ever fought.

2013 will be a year of big fights for the up-and-coming HWs like Price, Fury, Glazkov, Abdusalamov, Mitchell, etc.
                  wilder should have targeted grano.

Comment

Is this confirmed ?

If so , Fury win with KO in round 4

Comment

two wbc top five heavyweights.i guess who ever wins this fight it should put them in line for a title shot in(2013).i really haven't heard much on tony grano in the past but looking at he's record it looks like he can punch a bit.i know he's got a couple of defeats there in his record but in this weight class most guys can punch so no disgrace.i think he's got a chance and the fact that he's wbc 5 should say that this guy can fight.good matchmaking mick hennesy.

Comment

Working...
                      X