No announcement yet.

Independence aint ****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    You are confused sir, independance IS the shyt...you and your freinds dont get the concept of independance in a country
    You cant even spell independence.

Tell me whats the best thing about independence , to a citizen of that particular country.

Comment

Better yet.

What have you done for your country's independence. Or what has it done for you G-Dog.

Can you answer that.

And your from Canada correct. A more stable country than most Latin Countries.

If you cant answer that , I dont see how anyone else can.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
        Better yet.

What have you done for your country's independence. Or what has it done for you G-Dog.

Can you answer that.

And your from Canada correct. A more stable country than most Latin Countries.

If you cant answer that , I dont see how anyone else can.
        have fun relying on someone else your whole life b1tch

your cant even call yourself a man if you need to rely on someone your whole life son. GTFOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          have fun relying on someone else your whole life b1tch

your cant even call yourself a man if you need to rely on someone your whole life son. GTFOH!
          me , rely on who?

Ur missing the point.

A nation claims independence.

How does it exaclt ybenefit their people?

I see you have no answer. Keep twistin **** around. You have no valid answer.

Who do I rely on if all I have achieved is because of my own sweat.

Comment

me , rely on who?

Ur missing the point.

A nation claims independence.

How does it exaclt ybenefit their people?

I see you have no answer. Keep twistin **** around. You have no valid answer.

Who do I rely on if all I have achieved is because of my own sweat.
            in your situation as being part of the US as the US has independence you already have some independence. can you vote for your local government? do you have freedom of speech? are you dealing with unfair taxes?

really i think any one that wants puerto rico to be a completely independent state from the united states is as you said just wanting it so they can brag they arnt American.

Comment

I am puerto rican. But everytime another latino wants to talk **** thats what they bring up.

I tell them , being associated with U.S is the best thing that could have happened to P.R and its people. And then they say , but wopuldnt you want to be independent.

And when I say , for what so we can be a complete **** hole. is not like P.R. Is this perfect , non-violent island. More poor people.

Yes but at least we are independent.

Tell me that **** aint ******ed.

You are not really indepedent,Independence could mean dignity and freedom from external authority. Hence Puerto Rico still need the U.S. stamp of approval on almost anything they want.Since Puerto Rico is a dependent coutry to the Americans the whole island could not really say to the world that they achieve anything be it a success or a failure.Since you people rather be comfortable,albeit your government and people are still being subject of American government.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                You are not really indepedent,Independence could mean dignity and freedom from external authority. Hence Puerto Rico still need the U.S. stamp of approval on almost anything they want.Since Puerto Rico is a dependent coutry to the Americans the whole island could not really say to the world that they achieve anything be it a success or a failure.Since you people rather be comfortable,albeit your government and people are still being subject of American government.
                Yes I agree with you and understand you.

But in any case. Independence does not really give you anything. Self esteem , really , thats a sad excuse for self esteem. Dignity. Common. I dont know man.

I mean something that you can actually use , that benefits you

Comment

Lucci is right imo, many of the countries that 'won' indepedence from Britain aren't exactly better off than they would otherwise be with proper governance and control (e.g. Belize, Nigeria, Zimbabwe etc).

Nations can have self-esteem even when annexed, the Scots, Welsh are a good example. Crucially, unlike many independent nations they have benefit of day to day prosperity as a result of their association with Britain.

'Pride' and 'esteem' in independence can be illusory and misleading.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 10-21-2010, 10:53 PM.

Comment

puerto ricans have no pride, thats all.... they tried to get their independence (grito de lares) but they all took a damn knee when they got pressured by the spaniards

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                      puerto ricans have no pride, thats all.... they tried to get their independence (grito de lares) but they all took a damn knee when they got pressured by the spaniards
                      You and the knees. No one in history has taken a more pathetic knee that ****s. At least our 3 mil at the time got citizenship. You got robbed like the pushovers u are.

Talk about knees. ***** yall live on ur knees

Comment

Working...
                      X