Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Canelo's biggest win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm seeing Shane and Kermit....and people dog Trout for Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      almost fighting paul williams
      but but but he almost fought Ortiz, Kirkland, and Cotto too! He has to get some credit for that right?!?

Comment

Archie Solis.

Comment

Canelo bout to get the beat down of his life, you know in that square circle if you face someone who is Too Slick, Too Black you end up looking silly and on your back

Comment

He beat alot of fighters in their prime Mosley, Baldomir, Rhodes, Cintron

Comment

Last top 10 154lber he fought was Rhodes....

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Last top 10 154lber he fought was Rhodes....
                How was Rhodes a top 10 JMW? What JMW did he beat to become a top 10? If anything THE RING may have made him a borderline top 10 just to legitimize that **** fight against an old 5'8 British bum.

In my opinion Canelo's best win is either Mosley or Cintron depending on which one was less shot. I think I'll go with Shane because of his chin.

Comment

All crap wins.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                    How was Rhodes a top 10 JMW? What JMW did he beat to become a top 10? If anything THE RING may have made him a borderline top 10 just to legitimize that **** fight against an old 5'8 British bum.

In my opinion Canelo's best win is either Mosley or Cintron depending on which one was less shot. I think I'll go with Shane because of his chin.
                    Rhodes fought mandatory after mandatory to get that ranking.

Not to bring Martinez into it but how can you support Barker and Murray for Martinez than discredit Rhodes for Canelo?

They are all at the very least on the same level except Rhodes actually earned his shot fighting mandatories to get his #1 contender shot.

Comment

More like, is that question even worth answering? Soon enough it'll be Trout if it happens...

Comment

Working...
                      X