No announcement yet.

Are the Klitschko's charasmatic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Klitschko's charasmatic?

Do people actually like the Klitschko's? Do people want to see them?? Do people have a right to watch the heavyweight champions of the world fight on TV if they so choose??? I'm not a huge fan of theirs. But, being they are at the top they should get a little bit of respect and more coverage.
    Yes
    60.47%
    No
    39.53%
    Last edited by Mintcar923; 07-02-2012, 04:29 PM.

......tko6.............

Comment

is president obama welcome at a clan rally?

Comment

Yes....just not to the people that hate that they're at the top of the world.

Comment

they have the charisma of a loaf of bread

Comment

Eh, not really

Comment

Originally posted by Mintcar923 View Post
              Do people actually like the Klitschko's? Do people want to see them?? Do people have a right to watch the heavyweight champions of the world fight on TV if they so choose??? I'm not a huge fan of theirs. But, being they are at the top they should get a little bit of respect and more coverage.
              No they suck. Nobody in America cares about them. Most people haven't even heard of them.

Comment

I like listening to Wlad. Not so much Vitali because his English isn't anywhere near as good.

Comment

I would like to see their fights on tv, it is not their fault they are fighting in a era where there are not any meaningful contenders.

Comment

People love the Klitschkos in Germany. They are doing something right.

I'd want to see their fights televised just because I'm a boxing fan and want to watch the two best heavyweights, but considering most their fights are terrible it's obvious why they aren't on American television.

Comment

Working...
                    X