lol @ Nigerian Scammers on Craigs List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To:
    Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 10:41 PM
    Subject: FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.

WE HAVE WARNED YOU SO MANY TIME AND YOU HAVE DECIDED TO IGNORE OUR E-MAILS, VIEW ATTACHED FILE.

Now they're pissed.............because I keep flaming them. And they're sending strange threats pretending to be FBI agents. It's so funny.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

"We are find you and FBI agents I am. Get you fired and arrest!"

I'm in tears.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        They're out of ideas now.

Seems they're into making offers on items claiming they "Want the Auction to close" but it's like............hey sherlock. I posted the asking price, and it's not an auction. Plus I'm not shipping something to Africa before I have the money sitting in my bank account........well after the time it clears with Paypal.

They're just failing at all levels of scam.
        I saw a guy on intervention that spent 350k on those nigerian scams,later they found out he was on meth and morphine.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I saw a guy on intervention that spent 350k on those nigerian scams,later they found out he was on meth and morphine.
          Meth, Opiates, Crack, PCP, Acid.............anything.

If you fall for their ****ing scam the person is just a dumbass. Those low rent females rely on people being scared/intimidated/empathetic. It's a joke. lol I told the scam group any money I spent, would be on a plane ticket to Lagos Nigeria to taze them idle, then beat them with a baseball bat.

Comment

Huh... I'm surprised those people even know how to use the internet, let alone a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
              Huh... I'm surprised those people even know how to use the internet, let alone a computer.
              (Serious Face) if your job is to scam people financially...........at least use proper spelling and format in order to appear authentic.

The scam fails when you project English like a 7 year old.

That's simply time for ridicule.

Comment

(Serious Face) if your job is to scam people financially...........at least use proper spelling and format in order to appear authentic.

The scam fails when you project English like a 7 year old.

That's simply time for ridicule.

I can see it now

"Yu got to buy dis one boss"

"If yu don't u not gahna be able to tek mah poonches"

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post

I can see it now

"Yu got to buy dis one boss"

"If yu don't u not gahna be able to tek mah poonches"
                  I'm laughing right now.

It's just a comedy clusterphuck on all levels.

Comment

I AM FBI AGENT ALONSO QUERTOS.

Ok Alonso, give me a phone call and maybe we can address the situation.

YOU ARE REFUSING EMAILS WE SENT.

Ok Alonso, I'll send my penis to your mother electronically if you want.

YOU ARE IN VIOLATIONS OF ALL LAW.

Your Mother violates her basic target bought size 12 spandex pants.

WE ARE WARNING YOU.

Actually I'm warning you mother****er, you hang from a tree if I lose a dollar.

Comment

I AM FBI AGENT ALONSO QUERTOS.

Ok Alonso, give me a phone call and maybe we can address the situation.

YOU ARE REFUSING EMAILS WE SENT.

Ok Alonso, I'll send my penis to your mother electronically if you want.

YOU ARE IN VIOLATIONS OF ALL LAW.

Your Mother violates her basic target bought size 12 spandex pants.

WE ARE WARNING YOU.

Actually I'm warning you mother****er, you hang from a tree if I lose a dollar.
                      LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X