No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bernard Hopkins, Jean Pascal Held Back in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bernard Hopkins, Jean Pascal Held Back in NYC

WBC and Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight World Champion Jean Pascal (Left) and former Two-Division World Champion Bernard Hopkins (Right) face off on March 29, 2011 at a press conference in New York City to officially announce their May 21, 2011 world title rematch at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada which will be televised live on HBO’s World Championship Boxing in the United States and distributed live on pay-per-view in Canada. Photos by Jeff Fusco - Hoganphotos

[Click Here To Read More]

look at pascals pink sweater

can't wait for the HBO face of w/max kellerman

Comment

Pascal looks like he has roid rage. He's just not good enough
      too beat a old b-hop he got lucky won a title his 15min of fame is about to run out.

Comment

I hope Bernard starts earlier this time...

Comment

For the fans. For the fans, Hopkins.

Comment

I've been a BHop fan since forever but him saying he wouldn't take a PED test throws all his previous fights in doubt. Damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
              I've been a BHop fan since forever but him saying he wouldn't take a PED test throws all his previous fights in doubt. Damn shame.
              what do you mean he wont take ped tests? Don't be a fool the fight was already signed it's a done deal just because pascal acting like a ****** yesterday doesn't mean anything. Pascal even said on twitter he's not accusing hopkins of being on PEDs. The french canadian is trying to play mind games, not gonna work.

Comment

I knew b-hop would skool dat ass like i said, but this time i think pascal got this, as much as i want b-hop to win i dont think he is, pascal is gonna come more condition n prepare hes gonna be more active n bhop, n b-hop needs to take the test to erase all doubt hes like pacman now, hes scared of what if hes clean???

Comment

Pascal better save that energy for the fight. One of the overriding problems in the first fight was his gas tank. His lack of gas in the middle to the late rounds prevented him from being the agressor and having the greater work rate. With that said, I also did not have a problem with the majority draw. It was a close fight considering the 2 early knockdowns and what not.

Comment

Let's go B-HOP win this and defend it against gay Chad Dawson WINNING

Comment

Working...
                    X