No announcement yet.

Marquez P4P Number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marquez777 View Post
    ring/media would still call pac p4p best, but boxing fans would have it for marquez. ill be neutral about it

have to agree with what you said thou... beating mayweather tops beating cotto, only a fool would say otherwise...
    real boxing fans would have Pacquiao Number one. HE ALREADY beat Marquez once at his best weight and should have won twice if it wasn't for DUMB ass judging with that mistake.

And we all know Mayweather is scared of Cotto. So if Marquez beats Mayweather and Pac beats Cotto then Pac beat the guy that was scared of the guy that pac already beat

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
      real boxing fans would have Pacquiao Number one. HE ALREADY beat Marquez once at his best weight and should have won twice if it wasn't for DUMB ass judging with that mistake.

And we all know Mayweather is scared of Cotto. So if Marquez beats Mayweather and Pac beats Cotto then Pac beat the guy that was scared of the guy that pac already beat

i know floyd is an overated cherry picking bum but he is still floyd mayweather

beating floyd would basically top what pac has done in previous years... unless pac ktfo cotto then i still stick to my opinion

Comment

Marquez will be P4P number 1 when Manny loses.....simple and basic common sense.

Comment

You'd have a hard time making a credible argument that he wouldn't be.

IMO, the only way Pacquiao gets #1 back with a Marquez win is if A) Floyd is either very, very rusty or somehow robbed or B) Pacquiao absolutely destroys Cotto.

I don't see either happening, nor do I see Marquez beating Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            Manny's number one until somebody beats him.
            Dude that is an argument that is just gonna bite you in the ass. Has anyone beat Floyd Mayweather Jr.?? That argument only proves that Mayweather should be above Pacquiao.. So if Marquez beats Mayweather that makes Marquez number one.

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
            Everybody is ****IN ******ed to think that Marquez should be Number one if he beats Pacquiao. Pacquiao beat De La Hoya when everybody thought of that fight as a joke. Pacquiao beat Hatton when every body thought that Hatton would wear him down and that he was to big.

And Pacquiao BEAT Marquez their last fight and i scored it for Pacquiao. Until he beats Pacquiao or if Pacquiao loses, then he is P4p.

Last 4 fights.
            Mayweather(which he will lose by decision by Gayweather)
            Diaz
            Cassamayor
            Pacquiao (LOSE)

Paquiaos last 4 fights. upcoming COTTO who is WBO WW champ and a top 2 WW
            Hatton (was like #9 p4p)
            De La Hoya (moved up 2 weight divisions after moving up a division a couple months prior, so basically he moved up 3 weight divisions)
            Diaz
            Marquez
            If Marquez beats Pacquiao that doesnt make Marquez number one??? Thats what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              Not until Manny loses!!!!

If Cotto beats Manny and JMM beast FLoyd then JMM is the #1 P4P fighter.

Again until Manny loses he still the #1
              cosign

Comment

In my oppinion,if Marquez beats floyd,his legacy is sealed as 1 of boxings greatest fighters & current # 1 fighter!!Yes Pacman wooped up on DLH,but DLH was a walking zombie,it's not Pac's fault,but we all no DLH has seen better days!!A win over floyd,when ur smaller,weaker,slower & quite frankly overmatched is phenominal!!Besides,anyone who has Pacman over Cotto by wide margin better reconsider & quick,Cotto has advantages,but if Pacman beats him,then he is still pfp king!!

Comment

Working...
                X