No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio: I Will Punish Akrong, My Message To Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rubio: I Will Punish Akrong, My Message To Chavez

The mandatory challenger for the middleweight title of World Boxing Council, Mexico's Marco Antonio "Veneno" Rubio, has promised to punish his next opponent, Ghanaian boxer Mohammed Akrong, to send a clear message regarding his anger to champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Rubio won a WBC title eliminator in April by knocking out David Lemieux. But the Mexican boxer is being overlooked as Chavez will face Ronald Hearns on September 17 and already has a date of November 19 against Peter Manfredo Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

see what rubio did to lemieux? that was badass.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
      see what rubio did to lemieux? that was badass.
      lol god yes. . . had that boy on queer street after ONE round. literally pimp smacked him around, and then STRAIGHT OUT. . . that straight right baby! works like a charm! Rubio is a pure mexican badass warrior! DANGEROUS!

lol he looked like a little girl when he fell straight the **** out. did a lil stanky leg and then fell helplessly against the ropes. . . RENDERED HELPLESS!

Comment

Too many better guys, including Rubio, gunning for JR...it won't be a good 2012 for him....he's an ex before mid-year...

Comment

yeah, chavez jr will have to face rubio or martinez next year, let's hope he doesn't back out of either fight.

Comment

Why is he still calling out Chavez? By the time Rubio is next in line, Martinez will have taken the belt from Chavez.

Comment

Destroy the african rubio.Let the africans know mexicans dont fck around.

Comment

Son, 43 better fighters than you have tried and 43 better fighters than you have failed.

Tired of these bums like Rubio and Martinez trying to make themselves famous by having Chavez say their name.

Comment

The Hypejob Chavez Jr will run away from Rubio when it's time to face him. He won't even mention Martinez's name as of now

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
                    The Hypejob Chavez Jr will run away from Rubio when it's time to face him. He won't even mention Martinez's name as of now
                    Chavez is the undisputed middleweight champion of this world, he doesn't call out other people. He's the very top of the food chain.

As for your ridiculous "hypejob" claim, there are 43 men who thought that and 43 who subsequently had the hell beaten out of them who disagree. And that big green belt he's carrying also says differently.

Comment

Working...
                    X