Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez gets away with Murder on this forum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Ok a real answer...

Its not the point of "he had tough fights" its the fact the when other fighters do some of the same **** they get clowned.
    Burner but what you need to realize is people dislike Paul, which is why they think it's not ok. That's what fans do, if they like the fighter they will defend him no matter what as well. I just don't get whats wrong with pwill fighting mosley. That **** would be a war. Plus you know people love to give you ****

Comment

lmfao..................
      I can't say for sure that he is of Spanish descent. I can't recall who said it.. But Argentina has a large European community, there are many white people born and raised there.

Sicario would **** himself.

Comment

Someone feels insecure about their favorite fighter's ability and status in the sport its seems doesn't it Burner?

Sergio is a neutral fighter that just about everyone likes because you get a bit of everything with him and he represents the sport well.

He moved up to MW and can fight whoever from 154 wants to move up and fight him as they should Sergio being the MW champion of the world and all.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          Burner but what you need to realize is people dislike Paul, which is why they think it's not ok. That's what fans do, if they like the fighter they will defend him no matter what as well. I just don't get whats wrong with pwill fighting mosley. That **** would be a war. Plus you know people love to give you ****
          yeah good post I wanna see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Stop spamming Borikua
            Lmfao.... Pulled that card.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
              Lmfao.... Pulled that card.
              hahaahahaahahahaha

Comment

Why shouldnt he fight Floyd? Paul actually wants to fight Mayweather. Mayweather is a Haymon fighter and trying to fight Pac at the moment.
                So if Pac vs Floyd doesn't get done (which is almost a sure thing it won't) then Williams vs Floyd should be a top priority to get done don't you think? Fight is a win/win for Williams because if he wins, well he not only beats one of the best in the sport but gains a lot of casual fans that will probably be watching him for the first time because of Floyd. And if Williams loses well he gets a good payday and doesn't lose much in fan attraction especially if he fight an aggressive fight. Probably gains fans even in a loss...

Comment

I agree with TS. Most of the dumb posters on here don't give Mayweather Jr props for fighting Mosley. Yet it's okay for Martinez to fight this so called "old man"... WTF!
                  Then they turn around and say that they'll give Mayweather props if he fights Martinez. Whaaa...

Comment

Sergio fights guys with advantages over him and doesn't complain and is successful (Paul with height and reach, Pavli with height, reach, and weight).

Paul seems to like to fight people that he thinks he can beat. Not accepting the rematch with Sergio did him no real favors either tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                      I agree with TS. Most of the dumb posters on here don't give Mayweather Jr props for fighting Mosley. Yet it's okay for Martinez to fight this so called "old man"... WTF!
                      Then they turn around and say that they'll give Mayweather props if he fights Martinez. Whaaa...
                      After Floyd dominated him mind you.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X