No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins-Dawson Looms For Prudential Center, Oct. 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins-Dawson Looms For Prudential Center, Oct. 15

The oldest recognized champion in boxing history is expected to make the first defense of the WBC light heavyweight title he won last month at Prudential Center in Newark on Oct. 15.

[Click Here To Read More]

fair play 2 lucas gettin back in2 the ring again.hope he duznt get another bad decision against him.kid needs 2 catch a break

Comment

Originally posted by niallcollins View Post
      fair play 2 lucas gettin back in2 the ring again.hope he duznt get another bad decision against him.kid needs 2 catch a break
      Holt’s shot. He so much as admitted it in his retirement statement, then apparently unretired immediately after???

Should be enough to keep Lucas in contention tho.

Hopkins-Dawson speaks for itself. Can't wait for that!!!

Comment

PPV....did not see that coming. I want to see the fight but...I probably won't buy it. They have to work on the undercard...Holt/lucas isn't enough...

Comment

Im not going to do PPV, I would barely watch this fight on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
            PPV....did not see that coming. I want to see the fight but...I probably won't buy it. They have to work on the undercard...Holt/lucas isn't enough...
            If they can get Jean Pascal vs Tavoris Cloud it would be perfect, but that's only rumored not official.

You can largely thank HBO investing in Devon Alexander & Timothy Bradley for fights like this being on PPV, as HBO already spent most of their 2011 budget

Comment

If Jean Pascal and Tavoris Cloud are on the undercard I'm getting it for sure.

Comment

if cloud pascal was on the card it would have been in canada..since its in jersey i'll prob go..hope it has a stacked undercard

Comment

New Jersey seems like a neutral site, but wonder why they didn't take it to Canada since they built up clout over there.

Comment

I am not paying for this fight Ill just watch it on HBO a week later and just get the results on this site. So they get no money from this freak.

Comment

Working...
                    X