No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bermane Stiverne Brushes Off Deontay Wilder's Warning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bermane Stiverne Brushes Off Deontay Wilder's Warning

LOS ANGELES --- Bermane Stiverne and Chris Arreola meet in a rematch for the vacant WBC heavyweight title on Saturday at USC's Galen Center on ESPN, but undefeated KO artist Deontay Wilder has already been deemed the mandatory challenger for whoever wins.

Wilder has made it known that is ready for either fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder needs to calm his ass down. He hasn't fought anyone near the caliber of Stiverne. Wilder's record is a masquerade and it's a bit of a joke that he's being made mandatory for the winner of this bout.

Watch Wilder get exposed Michael Grant style sometime soon.

Comment

"I have no comment for that. I'm not interested in Wilder or anyone else."

How did this end up being an article?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Wilder needs to calm his ass down. He hasn't fought anyone near the caliber of Stiverne. Wilder's record is a masquerade and it's a bit of a joke that he's being made mandatory for the winner of this bout.

As much as I would like to get behind the Wilder hype and see an American heavyweight dominate, I have to agree with you. Wilder has fought nothing but cab drivers and tricycle riders.

Not hating on him at all but there are too many questions marks surrounding Wilder that have not been answered. The good news is we will find out the answers to these questions soon.

Comment

Good post! I agree completely.

As soon as someone capable of jabbing their way inside or taking a flush right gets in the ring with Wilder, he'll be exposed. The guy has an AWFUL chin.

Comment

Wilder gave him fair warning...

Comment

Michael grant didn't get exposed. He beat some good fighters before losing to lennox lewis. He didn't get fed the bum of the month club. Wilder has a win over liakhovich but not much else. I read today that a video is coming out from a recent wilder sparring session... This should be hilarious... Charlie zelenoff was apparently a sparring partner...
              Last edited by joe strong; 05-08-2014, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Mobb Deep Big Pun. I gave you fair warning Beware lol.

Be careful of what you wish for. Stiverne is not scared of Wilder one bit.
                Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 05-08-2014, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Wilder, come back once you beat somebody worth ****.

Comment

Peon-tay Wild Turd.

Comment

Working...
                    X