No announcement yet.

ARMA 2: DayZ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARMA 2: DayZ

Anyone play it ?, have heard nothing but positive things about it despite being in Alpha, looks pretty incredible.

Installing ARMA 2 CO now.

i dont know how i feel about buying arma 2 just to add on a mod...thats 20 bucks....however i have heard nothing but good things also

Comment

I saw some of my friends playing this and bought the game in order to play this mod.

It's pretty darn good but definitely not for everybody. Simply because it is hard as hell, you spawn with no weapons on a huge map and you have to survive, find weapons, food, medical supplies, vehicules.

In addition to the zombies trying to kill you, most player are hostile as well and will shoot you on sight even if you are unarmed.

Plus the game is in Alpha, so there are quite a bit of bugs.

Here's a video for those who would like to know what it looks like.

Comment

I've been watching people play this on youtube recently... looks amazing

Comment

Ive got a coworker who plays it all the time and loves it. Almost makes me wanna get it, but I dont really touch my pc anymore. Looks awesome though.

On another interesting note, we both work in software testing, and he hasnt had any complaints of bugs really that I know of.

They apparently just recently released an update for the mod that fixes some things and adds quite a bit of stuff from what I understand.

Ill check it out one of these days. Looks like a fun game.

Comment

I've been watching a few videos on Youtube of this and I'm really up for getting it but won't unless I have people to play with.

The game doesn't look hard but I'm watching videos of a guy and he has a squad of mates whom he runs around with securing vehicles, medical supplies etc whilst fighting hostile players and zombies.

So who on here has this?

Comment

I finally got it last night. Havent played yet though.

Comment

Working...
              X