No announcement yet.

Clinton Woods Announces Retirement, Ends Long Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
    it is about time,he has done nothing for the sport,to last this long i think was a sham,he should of left 14 years ago,but i will say if he wants to stay in the game i am sure there are a lot of teams that can use a water boy
    Harsh!

Clinton obviously wasn't the greatest fighter on the planet but he is a good guy and did pretty well for himself. He has nothing to be embarrassed about, that's for sure.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
      He had a few good performances, my fav ones being the win over Johnson and stoppages over Hoye and Klemetsen. The Klemetsen KO was classy. But he didn't have too many bright moments. Jones embarrassed him.
      Jones embarresed everybody at his peak, Clinton shouldn't be remembered for that

Comment

I wish he'd have passed the torch to Cleverly before he retired. But congrats to Clinton on a solid career.

Comment

I was hoping he would lose his next 9 out of 10 to Journeymen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I wish he'd have passed the torch to Cleverly before he retired. But congrats to Clinton on a solid career.
            What happened to that ****head everyone came to know? Why do you show class now? Did you grow up over the last year or something?

Comment

Woods was a good fighter. Had a good career. I had the privelage to see him fight live. I'm a fan of the Light Heavyweight division and its kind of sucks to see him go, but thats how it goes. Even though he lossed his last fight he was still competetive in an entertaining one sided affair.

Comment

Woods is a class act. He did the best he could with the way the cards were dealt to him.

Comment

Working...
                X