No announcement yet.

The Mothman Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Ive investigated this incident, and come to conclusion that something that cant be explianed happened. . .
    I already explained what happened and my research consisted of five minutes of reading.

The problem is that you approached your "research" with a bias against the mundane.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I already explained what happened and my research consisted of five minutes of reading.

The problem is that you approached your "research" with a bias against the mundane.

44% of boxingscene believe that this happened and Mothman is real. Wither Mothman is real or not isnt the biggest question.........the big question is...what is Mothman?. . . . . . . . .

Comment

• mothman seems pretty legit. i support a full billion dollar investigation by the goverment, kind of what they did when clinton got his di,ck sucked

Comment

• I haven't read anything else in this thread outside of the first page;

But I'd like to mention that their were a number of sightings here in Minnesota days before the 35W bridge collapse a few years ago.

Comment

• He who praises the bat-man roaming beast

He who not exist

But a dream

(mothman does not exist)

- Nostradamus

Comment

• It's all based on perception. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Who the fuck bumped this ******ed thread? Can't we just bury this shit in the ground and let it be?

Comment

• Mothman is real. As is Big Foot, Loch Ness and Santa Claus.

Comment

• But bigfoot would kick his ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
                      Who the fuck bumped this ******ed thread? Can't we just bury this shit in the ground and let it be?

46% of boxingscene believe in Mothman.

How to explain Mothman and what he is.....

A being from that fourth dimension.
                      Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 04-11-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X