No announcement yet.

(The Ring) P4P list... Why not Mares?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mares is borderline

He is a two division champ, but technically he just swept the 118 division.

In reality he hasnt fought anyone at 122, as both Morel and Moreno came up in weight.

Comment

who takes the ring seriously now a days?

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        Mares is borderline

He is a two division champ, but technically he just swept the 118 division.

In reality he hasnt fought anyone at 122, as both Morel and Moreno came up in weight.
        And you're one of those guys who would talk smack about Mares fighting people coming up in weight (like I said in a different thread). FYI the Morel fight was Mares' first fight at 122 and it was at 120, even playing fields for both guys. Moreno was planning on moving up to 122 (I believe it came out of his own mouth if Im not mistaken) now for whatever reason he wants to go back down.

Comment

I do think Mares should be there in the top 10. His resume is one of the strongest out there in the sport right now, he's undefeated, and a 2 division champ. I mean if Broner can get to #6 by beating Antonio Demarco (who I am a fan of) then surely Mares should get there by beating Anselmo Moreno who The Ring had in their top 10 anyways. I'm a huge fan of Guerrero but I don't think he belongs in the P4P lists. One more good win at WW and he definetley deserves to be there but not yet. Really though, who takes The Ring seriously anymore? A

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            How can you possibly have Guerrero and Broner on there but not Mares? Did GBP put Guerrero on there just to hype up a fight vs Mayweather? So that they can say Mayweather beat another "top guy"?

How does Broner go from not being on the list at all to #5? Makes no sense.

Why isn't Mares on this list?
            He deserves to be on there as well as Guerrero, at this point I don't know if Broner has accomplished enough to be on there specially at #5, and I'm a fan of Broner.

Comment

Mares deserves a mention..... Even though he likes to play with mens nether regions

Comment

Working...
              X