No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton comeback, anyone going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    no idea, but if u order it on primetime they repeat the **** out of it the next day and u can watch it as many times as u want as far as i know. Just need to get it at the start. Never tried to record it before.

I dont wanna pay £15 for it, but i dont wanna miss Quigg Munroe either (which im more interested in, despite being a Hatton fan) Hopefully i can talk a few mates into calling up to watch it.
    I rang them and they said if you order it online you can record it. Can't seem to find a webstie though

I'll be buying it, definitely. I'm working until 10 o'clock though I'll have to record it that's why I need it recording. Otherwise I wouldn't bother.

Really looking forward to Quigg-Munroe 2. Hope it goes smoothly this time!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I rang them and they said if you order it online you can record it. Can't seem to find a webstie though

I'll be buying it, definitely. I'm working until 10 o'clock though I'll have to record it that's why I need it recording. Otherwise I wouldn't bother.

Where are u? Primetine only for UK and ireland? You may only get in online if not in UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Bytotheron View Post
        I wouldn't get there any later than 8pm if I was you just to be sure you don't miss anything. I'm gutted I can't make this fight as I've got a amateur fight. If I manage to finish early I will be straight on the m6 making my way up there. Action packed night in uk and state side
        OK thanks will do, going to the Oldham game first for something to do then squeeze in a curry before hand good luck with the fight.

War Hitman

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
          Where are u? Primetine only for UK and ireland? You may only get in online if not in UK.
          I'm in the UK.

Comment

Assuming you've got Sky follow this link:

http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/buy-now/

Under where it says "watch on Sky" there is a link to follow which makes it possible to Sky+ it.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
              Assuming you've got Sky follow this link:

http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/buy-now/

Under where it says "watch on Sky" there is a link to follow which makes it possible to Sky+ it.
              Thanks a lot, mate.

I did that earlier and I tried to record it on Sky+ and it said "This is not available to record"

Going to have to give them a call tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks a lot, mate.

I did that earlier and I tried to record it on Sky+ and it said "This is not available to record"

Going to have to give them a call tomorrow.
                That's strange it worked for me. If you've previously registered with Primetime you can Sky+ it via Box office as long as your box is connected with a phone line. But you better give them a call just incase.

Comment

does anybody else think primetime is a f ucking pain in the ass? I paid for it there but have gotten zero confirmation that the payment was successful, emailed them about it and no response. At least if an event is with sky box office you get an on screen message saying 'events paid' etc and if its boxnation the channel unscrambles immediately, with primetime you just gotta cross your fingers

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    does anybody else think primetime is a f ucking pain in the ass? I paid for it there but have gotten zero confirmation that the payment was successful, emailed them about it and no response. At least if an event is with sky box office you get an on screen message saying 'events paid' etc and if its boxnation the channel unscrambles immediately, with primetime you just gotta cross your fingers
                    It's alot better now I used to order Primtime shows back in the days when Froch was starting out in the Super Six. You would have been lucky if you could get hold of someone on the phone and even luckier if what you ordered actually started when it was supposed to.

Comment

Working...
                    X