Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas is single-handedly killing the sport of boxing. That state is a disgrace.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed.

crooked judges......no drug testing(which is why poochiao love texas).....bad refs....etc.

Comment

i was just saying this is another post. shady promoters have found a paradise in texas. look for a lot more fights to happen there since it seems that the people outside the ring can have a pretty big influence inside the ring.

Comment

They say everything is bigger in Texas. I guess that goes for the robberies in boxing also.

Comment

lol, coincidentally i just came across a youtube video talkin about how this guy was recently arrested for murdering his mother, father, brother and burning his pets

guess where he was from

Comment

I can't remember the last time a boxing card didn't have some kind of BS decision.

Comment

That's two back-to-back HBO events where Texas has shown it doesn't have it's act together.

Comment

Did Kirkland end up getting tested?

Comment

The rules are the rules. You guys whine about rules not being enforced, in this case it was, and you still b*tch

there was nothing crooked about this decision and Molina was atleast ahead on the cards

blame the idiot cornerman for putting his fat ass over the ropes

Comment

Lol @ people blaming it on just TX. Where did Marquez vs Pac take place?

Besides hardcore boxing fans hurt the sport more than help it.

Comment

But I thought robberies only happened outside the US?

Comment

Working...
                      X