Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happends to khans career if he loses again to peterson??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should have added, that it could affect him mentally depending upon how Peterson beats him. If it's domination, I think that will hurt his mindstate a lot. He's built himself up to be the guy to topple Floyd. The new face of boxing. Too lose that bad, to the likes of Peterson - who I think he underrates a lot - will shift him down the wayside.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      F#ck Khan..... I'm more excited to see what happens to Pete's career if he wins
      Amen to that brother!

Comment

I think the welterweights will be alot tougher. If Khan were to lose to Petterson again there will be alot less options for Khan. He'd be wiser chasing a fight with Morales.

Comment

He moves up to 147 and gets knocked out by Ortiz...

Comment

Khan would be a much better place than Lopez if he loses, cuz he hasn't taken nearly as much punishment. However, if he gets KO'ed, then he might want to start thinking about changing trainers.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              He moves up to 147 and gets knocked out by Ortiz...
              I still would pick Khan over Ortiz tho,Ortiz is too mentally weak for my liking..

Comment

He would move up to 147 pounds and he will have to keep his mouth shut and build his reputation again. Look at Alexander, people were saying he can't fight on the elite level. Moved up to 147 and had a win over Maidana and he is in the mix once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I still would pick Khan over Ortiz tho,Ortiz is too mentally weak for my liking..
                  I have a big problem with that prediction.

Ortiz only struggles against fighters that dish out relentless pressure - Maidana, or have the ability to adjust - Peterson like and counter punch, whilst being supremely defensive well - Mayweather.

Khan does not fight like any of them. I feel that once Khan tastes some of Ortiz's power, the same way Berto did. He'll crumble and back up. Opening the door for vicious shots from Victor to rape his body up top with! Slight exaggeration with that final sentence but you get my drift.

Comment

it'll be awful tough of khan to talk up a mayweather match, that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Ortiz will have many advantages. He will have better power, strength, chin, stamina. Khan will have a speed advantage but Ortiz will eventually get him down the stretch.

Comment

Working...
                      X